Post Card Challenge starts March 17 2013!

Options
2»

Replies

• concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    I am goaling to lose 8 lbs by March 31 for something personal. I'm in. Lets do this.

What is your current weight?
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Thanks Concordancia for asking Lori Lynn to weigh in :-)

How is everyone doing so far?

I have had an off week food wise but my exercise level is finally returning back to what it had been pre-flu- now to boost that a bit more and get the food under control :-)

Hope you all have a fabulous friday!
  • evelyngrice
    evelyngrice Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I am down almost 1lb so far :)
  • JeninBelgium
    Options
    That's great Evelyn! How is everyone else doing?

I am getting my exercise in but have had quite a bit of salt, think I will up my water volume and try to flush that all away!
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    I finally broke through the stall and lost three pounds! My three month total is 10% of my starting weight! Since I was stuck for so long, I am still hoping for another one by Sunday!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Sorry I missed yours. Will catch the next round! BTW your postcard is in the mail :)
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Weighed in this morning at 150.8.
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    163.5 this morning. Would have loved a smaller number, but at least its a loss!! :smile: Happy Easter everyone!!
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I did not lose one pound (or even one ounce) this entire challenge, so I'll bow out. :) Looking forward to the next one!
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Current weight - 222 lbs

Congrats to anyone who lost weight during the challenge... even if we don't win a postcard, we have won a little in the battle of the bulge and have received the award of better health & more time on this planet. :flowerforyou:
  • JeninBelgium
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your participation - I am down only 1 but at least in the right direction
  • JeninBelgium
    Options
    I finally broke through the stall and lost three pounds! My three month total is 10% of my starting weight! Since I was stuck for so long, I am still hoping for another one by Sunday!

WooHoo! You are now in Onederland!
  • JeninBelgium
    Options
    Well it was a close one but our winner is.......LearnintoLove at 1.55% - I will send you an e- mail
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
  • XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Oh i forgot to weigh in yeaterday i was 271.0 :/