New

Options
Hi I am new would love to get rid of my excess weight and keep it off hoping this site will help me

Replies

• MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    It should. It's just finding the right support through friends. Add me if you like :)
  • alsoagood1
    alsoagood1 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    MFP is a great place to come for friendship and help along your weight loss journey. I have been on and off the site for a couple years but have only been serious the past couple months - I've lost 13 pounds and have eaten whatever I wanted, just within reason, by counting calories and with the help of others.

If you would like a friend I'm 55, from Missouri, Type 2 diabetic with other medical factors. I will do my best to help you along the way if you want. My name is Carole.
  • ThomasRGrady
    Options
    Please feel free to add me also, I'm even friendly sometimes :-D
  • JennyS23
    JennyS23 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am on the same boat trying to lose weight and MFP will def get you there :)
  • txs78746
    txs78746 Posts: 24
    Options
    Logging food, sometimes before I start the day, has been great. There are a lot of great folks on MFP to help out as well. Like a lot of things it can be great if you give it the effort. Congrats on starting a new phase of life! Welcome to the healthier you!
  • Melodrom
    Melodrom Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am sure you will succeed! Feel free to add me as a friend ...the more the merrier :flowerforyou:
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Well lets start this rollercoaster together shall we :bigsmile: