New here. Hello from england!

Options
Hey, i'm new here! i'm a female from the UK and i'm 18, 19 in august. I'm 5 foot 8 and weigh 89.6kg currently. I am wanting to loose around 10kg and get to 79kg to start off with, i will see where that takes me and then try and loose some more! my diet plan is to eat heathily but not deprive myself of essential fats or all foods. I am also doing the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred! Looking to give and recive suppot come and join me in my adventure and feel free to add or message me!! x

Replies

• PosyPose
    PosyPose Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from the UK too! I'm also relatively new here, 5"8 and quite a similar weight (90kg)!
    I'm looking to lose about 20kg and about to start 30 Day Shred alternating with my New York City Ballet workout DVD & a couple of rest days.
    I've added you as a friend feel free to message me any time and good luck with it all! :-)
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Hello!
  • Notsowobblynow
    Notsowobblynow Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi Welcome to MFP ...you will love it...Im from the UK too southcoast, Dorset, a little older than u lol....but probs not wiser. Im on the JM 30day shred too (Level 2 and Im addicted), Im usually online everyday so please add me if you like. :)
  • truebeliever93
    truebeliever93 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey there!

I am also from the UK! I'm 20 years old and I want to tone up and achieve my goal
    weight by the end of June.

Feel free to add me, I can help motivate you to reach your goals! :)
  • abbirose13
    abbirose13 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    From England and 18 years old :) feel free to add, I am on here everyday! x
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm also from the UK. I'm 35 and 5'6 and was about 99kg to start with (after my 2nd baby. Eek.) and am now 72kg. I'd like to be about 68kg.
  • tonytoo
    tonytoo Posts: 307
    Options
    Hello again. :)
  • rubywoo123
    Options
    Hello! x
  • rubywoo123
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies!brilliant x x
  • currlee
    currlee Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Open question for those in England: My dad's wife said she hasn't been able to sign up for MFP and she thinks it's because her email ends with "co.uk". Anyone else have those issues? Or know how to get past it, without signing up for a new email acct? Thanks.
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well...
    I'm currently living in Coventry :happy:
  • mixedlollies
    mixedlollies Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Open question for those in England: My dad's wife said she hasn't been able to sign up for MFP and she thinks it's because her email ends with "co.uk". Anyone else have those issues? Or know how to get past it, without signing up for a new email acct? Thanks.

I don't think it's because of her email because my email address ends in .co.uk and I had no problem signing up.
  • currlee
    Options

I don't think it's because of her email because my email address ends in .co.uk and I had no problem signing up.

hmmmm....don't know what it could be then. Thanks.
  • rubywoo123
    Options

hi darling. i used my gmail adress. maybe its the username or password or she has previusly signed up with her emailxxx
  • theblackspot
    theblackspot Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello from England too. Good luck in your quest. Like your attitude, to enjoy food and not rule things out. My grandad used to say "a little of what you fancy does you good".
  • Skrib69
    Skrib69 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm based in Essex!! Add me if you want!
  • rubywoo123
    Options
    Hello from England too. Good luck in your quest. Like your attitude, to enjoy food and not rule things out. My grandad used to say "a little of what you fancy does you good".

love that qoute. shall use it more often x x
  • currlee
    Options

hi darling. i used my gmail adress. maybe its the username or password or she has previusly signed up with her emailxxx

Thanks. She's gonna have to wait and have my dad help her. I don't live anywhere near them and I have no clue what she's down there doing, lol. Thanks, again.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey!! Do you have a kitty?

I have a lot of friends, so I am only accepting people with kitty pictures :)
  • ThreeKeys_
    ThreeKeys_ Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK too, Surrey in fact.

Feel free to add me, anyone else for that!