Jillian MIchaels Body revolution

Options
medoria
medoria Posts: 673 Member
Im starting JMBR for the second time april first and if you want to join so we can motivate each other, join the Jillian MIchaels Body revoloution group where Ill post a thread. Also, add me as a friend.

Replies

• suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on starting Jillian Michaels Body Revolution on April 1st too after my little ones get off their spring break from school.I would love to join you for motivation :smile:
  • MLPC
    MLPC Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you as well. I started it last year, but never finished. I made it to week 7. Feel free to add me!
  • jodiekearley
    Options
    Hey ya, i'm about to jump onto weeks 3-4 of the first phase which i'm pretty scared about lol it's been great so far though!

Are you still planning on starting in a couple of weeks?
  • pabmartinez
    pabmartinez Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just started with week 3.

Seeing some REAL difference here. I can do PUSHUPS! and I can see my muscles again. It's been a long time.

I believe that if I manage to keep up with the program I'll see big changes!

Agh, workout 3 is waay harder than W1!!
  • yankee_grl
    Options
    I ordered JMBR this morning. April 1 sounds like a good plan to start since I will be out of town over Easter weekend. I would love to join you on this. I need all the motivation I can get!!
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    That's great.I need all the motivation I can get too :smile:
  • Lisabel
    Lisabel Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 3.......starting to see some muscles in my arms. I still can't do a full push-up and I really hate plank ups! :) Let's do this!!
  • rekite2000
    rekite2000 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    This is my week 3. I thought I was a bada** with 1&2. Man, did she prove me wrong. I was still so sore today that I had to do a lot of modified moves. Love it though. Feel free to friend me if anyone wants.
  • nicehormones
    nicehormones Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 1. I'm very excited and have heard good things. So far, the workouts and the people in the video keep me entertained. I like that they're only about a half hour. It makes it much easier than doing longer programs because I can't come up with a good enough excuse to not work out for only half an hour a day :P I'm already sore and I didn't think the moves were all that hard really. Guess that's why she eases you into it if you're not very in shape!
  • leahsmama1124
    leahsmama1124 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I'm starting April 1st also, and really need a motivating group. I did 30 Day Shred and I'm doing Ripped in 30 currently. Feel free to add me!
  • mellie5f2
    Options
    Good morning ladies, I am about to start week 5 today. So far I love it, but yes, it only gets harder...LOL. My friend text me the other day because she is a week ahead and she told me to start week 5 with light weights. She didn't and said she was blown out...LOL She isnt new to the videos either, she has been exercising and doing Jillian's other videos for quite some time. '

I did do before pics and then did my 30 days pic today and def see a difference. Good luck to all:)
  • anjay323
    anjay323 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to start this April 1st! I would love a group for support and motivation. Kinda new to myfitnesspal so let me know how these groups works and please friend me!! I'm excited and kinda scared lol
  • wl4good
    wl4good Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I started this week, but feel free to add me. I'll take all the accountability partners I can get:)
  • 20kb13
    20kb13 Posts: 161
    Options
    For those of you who have already started it... have you done 30 day shred before? Just curious how body revolution is compared to 30 day shred. Are you following her eating plan as well or just counting your calories on mfp with your own food choices? I'm interested in purchasing body revolution after I do 30 day shred again.
  • leannevoutsinou
    Options
    Hello,
    I've completed both 30DS and Ripped in 30 and am planning on starting Body Revolution tomorrow. SO we can motivate each other!!! I have a question though: Do you do phase 1 for a week, then phase 2 etc etc? And also, do you only do the phases dvds daily or do you do cardio on the same day as your phase 1 workout? Any answer would be appreciated! Good luck to all!
  • medoria
    Options
    Join the group Jillian Michaels Body revolution, in the group there is a thread I started with the name Body revoloutionaries, post your workouts there. I will not be posting in this thread after we started, all will be posted in the group!

With the dvd comes a schedule, I suggest you read through it, there you will find what workouts to do in what order!
  • anjay323
    anjay323 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm going to start Body Revolution tomorrow April 1st.
    The schedule they give is:
    Weeks 1&2: M workout 1 - Tu workout 2 - Wed Cardio 1 - Thur workout 1 - Fri workout 2 - Sat Cardio 1
    Weeks 3&4: M workout 3 - Tu workout 4 - Wed Cardio 1 - Thur workout 3 - Fri workout 4 - Sat Cardio 1

Weeks 5&6: M workout 5 - Tu workout 6 - Wed Cardio 2 - Thur workout 5 - Fri workout 6 - Sat Cardio 2
    Weeks 7&8: M workout 7 - Tu workout 8 - Wed Cardio 2 - Thur workout 7 - Fri workout 8 - Sat Cardio 2

Weeks 9&10: M workout 9 - Tu workout 10 - Wed Cardio 3 - Thur workout 9 - Fri workout 10 - Sat Cardio 3
    Weeks 11&12: M workout 9 - Tu workout 10 - Wed Cardio 3 - Thur workout 9 - Fri workout 10 - Sat Cardio 3

Add me so maybe we can give each other support :)
  • JillStone17
    JillStone17 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Medoria, I can't find the other thread you are talking about. Can you post the link here? I'd like to join you guys!
  • rhondamamaof6
    Options
    I am starting for the second time today also. I got up to dvds 7&* the first time and saw good results. How do I join the BR group?
  • medoria
    Options