What do I do at the end of the 30 day shred?

Options
So I've nearly completed 10 days of level one of the 30 day shred. I'm enjoying it and its easy to fit into my day. I'm quite nervous about moving up to level 2 though.

Question is, what do I do when I have finished the 30 days? Keep doing level 3 for evermore? Or is there a similar workout, around the 20 to 30min mark anyone could reccommend?

Thanks

Replies

• Baldylocks30
    Baldylocks30 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    from what i have read, if you want to keep it up you can do any level a few times a week, personally i am doing it a bit longer than the 30 days, so i tend to do it 4-5 times a week instead, i am also going to have a go at her cardio kickboxing, to mix it up a bit
  • 1980karen
    1980karen Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    On my recommendations in amazon (that's where I got 30 day shred) up popped a DVD jillion Michaelmas extreme shred! Hhmmmm might be tempted????
  • 1980karen
    1980karen Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Was ment to say jillian michaels! Stupid predictatext!!
  • Baldylocks30
    Baldylocks30 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    i just did the cardio kickboxing of hers, just to get a break from the 30 days shred, was good :smile:
  • Melanya7
    Melanya7 Posts: 24
    Options
    I just started ripped in 30, I really like it so far!
  • Bookaholic88
    Bookaholic88 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Just about to finish the first week of the Jillian Micheals Ripped in 30. it is very similar to the 30 day shred, only about 30 mins for each workout.
  • everythings_rosie
    everythings_rosie Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 is her next DVD to move onto from 30 day shred. I completed 30DS and started RI30 straight away and my god it has stepped up a level. Thought I was fit....... I also have her 6 week six-pack DVD and Extreme shed and shred.......all bloody good workouts.
  • tinabell153
    tinabell153 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I finished 30DS and then bought a lot of her other DVDs. I like them all but her kickbox fast fix, banish fat boost metabolism and killer abs are what I'm focusing on now. I do her yoga meltdown occasionally and I've tried ripped in 30.

Just be sure to mix it up so your body is working hard and getting that heart rate up.
  • krickeyuu
    krickeyuu Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Kelly Coffey-Meyer has some really goo DVD called "30 minutes to Fitness." They are Strength, circuit training and cardio. I really like them. I am doing 30DS right now because my daughter wanted me to do it with her. I think Kelly's DVDs are just as challenging and there area good variety.
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I did 30 DS over and over. Did Yoga Meltdown for a while too. Then went back to 30DS, and notice my calorie burn was considerably lower that what it had once been. So I got Ripped in 30, just completed the 4th week and am doing it again. Loving it!
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    i rinsed and repeated.
  • marthajo1
    marthajo1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I extended 30DS by a week on level 3 and then started doing Ripped in 30. Love it.
  • HarlCarl
    HarlCarl Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    After the 30 Day Shred...which I did for 3 months...I did the Ripped in 30 video for a while and then moved on to her 6 Week 6 Pack video.

I've done each level longer than she suggests, I did 6 week 6 pack levels 1 and 2 both for 6 weeks. Level 2 rocks, but I do Jumping jacks and jump ropes before and after...total 45 minutes at least.

I have her extreme shred and shed but haven't tried it yet.

I wish she wouldn't say "come on ladies..." so often. I like doing her videos.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    There's also her Body Revolution set.

Or Jillian Michaels' 30 day slim down. It's a rotation suposedly created by Jillian ( although I cant find the original source). It consists of the 30DS, No More Trouble Zones, and Burn Fat/Boost Metabolism.

Here is what the program looks like

DAY 1 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
    DAY 2 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
    DAY 3 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 4 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
    DAY 5 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
    DAY 6 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 7 - OFF!
    DAY 8 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
    DAY 9 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
    DAY 10 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES

DAY 11 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
    DAY 12 - BANISH FAST, BOOST METABOLISM
    DAY 13 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 14 - OFF!
    DAY 15 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1 & QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 16 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
    DAY 17 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 18 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1 & 2
    DAY 19 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 20 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM

DAY 21 - OFF!
    DAY 22 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2 & 1
    DAY 23 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 24 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
    DAY 25 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES & 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
    DAY 26 - OFF!
    DAY 27 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES & 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1
    DAY 28 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM & QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 29 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2 AND THEN LEVEL 1
    DAY 30 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
  • LisaGirlfriend
    LisaGirlfriend Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I loved 30 DS, and followed it up with Ripped in 30. Definitely harder, but I got bored after 2 weeks. Someone on here recommended ChaLEAN Extreme - 90 day program so I switched to that and LOVE it!!!! I just finished the first phase and have lost 4 1bs and a bunch of inches and my body is changing in front of my eyes. It is an AWESOME program. Only 30-45 minutes per day, or longer if you throw in the 10 or 15 minute ab video, 5x a week (although I do it 6x). Chalean is great. I so look forward to going home to do her DVD. Highly recommend it. You need dumbbells to do it, although there is a resistance band option that you will get in your CLX box. I bought it through a BeachBody coach on here and they threw in TurboFire too which is a great cardio video. PM me if you'd like more info.