Just too yummy!!

Options
mamax5
mamax5 Posts: 414 Member
What are the healthy foods do you tend to overeat on? I am bad with Nuts(cashews, pistachios, and brazil nuts) and beef jerkey! I love beef jerky!Beef jerky is one of those things that I need a portion size a day...can't help it!

Replies

• thepotz
    thepotz Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    becarfull with beef jerky as its full of salf/sodium on the flavoured kind
    i love it as well but try stay away as price of it is crazy in uk :)
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Nuts - cashews, almonds, and peanuts.
    One cashew becomes two, two becomes two containers.

Hahahhaa, ahhh.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    string cheese, yogurt, cottage cheese, pistachios, and popcorn
  • xaMErica
    xaMErica Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    peanut butter.. -_- Which is odd.. I never really cared for it before now. My favorite is the Natural Creamy JIF.. Mm <3 That on a banana O.O
  • Liss1
    Liss1 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Nuts as well!
  • terri1020
    terri1020 Posts: 38
    Options
    Try that peanut butter on a piece of toasted whole wheat bread with sliced banana. It's like a heavenly dessert!
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    CaffeinatedConfectionist Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    peanut butter.. -_- Which is odd.. I never really cared for it before now. My favorite is the Natural Creamy JIF.. Mm <3 That on a banana O.O

This, except I love smucker's naturally creamy. I can, have, and will again in the future eat it by spoonfuls out of the jar. Mmm. Sometimes I will top each spoonful with honey. It can get pretty bad...

Other than that... some types of fruit. I could eat my body weight in cherries. And I love homemade granola, but when it comes out to like 600 calories per cup, and I find myself wanting to eat bowl upon bowl of it....

And finally, yogurt. Especially fage greek yogurt, or stonyfield farms banilla yogurt with peanut butter stirred in. /drool
  • mamax5
    mamax5 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    becarfull with beef jerky as its full of salf/sodium on the flavoured kind
    i love it as well but try stay away as price of it is crazy in uk :)

I actually stay away from the flavored kind...I try not to have it. I had the idea of getting some for the week and well, it didn't work out. Lesson learned I will not have it in the house again...unless it is the one serving variety in the check out line as a treat lol. I think I paid around $8.00 for 6 oz of it. So I really will not be making that mistake again. Got to remember the chick I saw in the mirror last week!! Not pretty!
  • Skrib69
    Skrib69 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Nuts and cheese. It's far too easy to go way over on those!
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Nuts, cottage cheese, carrots, chicken.
  • Angie52732
    Angie52732 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I love the Natural Creamy Jif PB ... and now they have a Natural Honey Jiff PB...haven't tried it yet. I can eat it just by itself on a spoon :)

Angie
  • joy5877
    joy5877 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Almonds! Cannot control myself!
  • dancinrascal
    dancinrascal Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    grapes, any kind of nut/seed butter, and dried fruit....
  • pe4sandra
    pe4sandra Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm having a spoonful of peanut butter as I'm reading this thread! I have, have, have to have it after every workout. :wink: