Working out before Easter diner

Options
Going to work out before Easter diner at mom's...... I know there will be food there that I will have to avoid... But just in case I am tempted........I am going to TRY to make good choices.....Going to take a pic of my food on my phone so that when I get home I can add up my food intake...I am working out before we go..And may work out again when I get back. Anyone else???????

Replies

• Marrhet
    Marrhet Posts: 13
    Options
    I am in the same boat. I have already thrown in a workout this morning and plan to hit the gym when I get back from dinner. :) I hope you have a great Easter. :D
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Today is a rest a for me.... Plus we don't really 'do' Easter, so we're having lasagne of tea which fits my macros!
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    Double workout seems overkill, but then again I've done it.
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Just stick to single servings, and don't go crazy with the desserts. Have one piece and then call it quits. No reason to get all worried and think you have to work out more than needed. And if you are tha worried about it, just have lighter meals tomorrow.
  • lisacsmith16
    lisacsmith16 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Diner only added up to 452 cals.... Not going to do a second workout! as a matter of fact I still have a lot of cals to eat today... I stayed away from all the high cal stuff... Spinich was my go to today... did not even want a cupcake for desert.. I DID GOOD AND AM PROUD OF ME!!!
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    i knew my dinner would top 1,700 cals, so i planned it the night before, cut back breakfast, skipped lunch entirely, and did 140 mins cardio.

i'm on maintenance, but everyone is entitled to a feast every now and again. i still came in under cals, and dinner was awesome.
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Diner only added up to 452 cals.... Not going to do a second workout! as a matter of fact I still have a lot of cals to eat today... I stayed away from all the high cal stuff... Spinich was my go to today... did not even want a cupcake for desert.. I DID GOOD AND AM PROUD OF ME!!!

you did do well. congrats!