Eat this not that!

Options
Has anyone read these books? They are really amazing at helping you find specific items in the grocery store that are better for you than other options. It has pictures of everything, the nutritional content, recipes alot of really great stuff. There are about 5 different books out there, one for kids, one for restaurants, on for the grocery store. It is not at all a diet book, it just helps you make better choices of things you already eat and use.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• swtally80
    swtally80 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I love those books! they are totally cool!
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have read one of them. A friend of mine has the grocery store one. I have my nutritional needs and choices pretty fine-tuned, but I still learned a couple of things! :happy: If you're trying to eat healthier and you don't exactly have the science of it down, these books can help you get started.
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    my oldest son has been bugging me lately about how many calories he should eat to be healthy, so i bought him the kids version. it had some pretty surprising solutions. he was very happy to be eating 'healthy like mama'.
  • farr2fun
    farr2fun Posts: 15
    Options
    I have three of them. They were very helpful to me when I was getting started.