Coffee Maker Recommendations K cup machines

Options
dmpizza
dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
We have an old Tassimo system coffee maker that worked well, but now is old and malfunctioning. Tassimo didn't take off as much as K cups so we are going to replace it with a K cup machine.

An recommendations for brand, model and features.

Replies

• baker150
    baker150 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Any make of Keurig, and get the Golden French Toast k-cup!!
  • terrygran
    terrygran Posts: 43
    Options
    I love the Keurig but be warmed it is more expensive than regular brewed coffee.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    I love the Keurig but be warmed it is more expensive than regular brewed coffee.

It is more expensive, except if you have a very small family and you MAYBE make one or two cups of espresso once a week.
  • crops2dawn
    crops2dawn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Any make of Keurig, and get the Golden French Toast k-cup!!
    [/quote

Ohhh, that one is my favorite! But it is only seasonal....ughhh!

Any Keurig is great! I loveeee mine! You can also get special cups to add your own coffee, it saves some money on the Kcups!
    Macadamia Nut is pretty good too.
  • PamGeirng
    PamGeirng Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    We like our Keurig a lot. We bought the extra little filter to be able to put whatever kind of coffee we want in it and don't have to buy those little individual ones. We save a lot of money because we only make what we drink and don't waste a half a pot of coffee.
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    We like our Keurig a lot. We bought the extra little filter to be able to put whatever kind of coffee we want in it and don't have to buy those little individual ones. We save a lot of money because we only make what we drink and don't waste a half a pot of coffee.
    In addition to saving money and giving you more options, the little filters are a greener option because Keurig individual serving coffee creates SO much unnecessary waste.