Question for the ladies- Bust exercises

TJ39
TJ39 Posts: 17
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
Hi, does anyone know any good exercises for reducing the bust? Or have you found that once you lose weight it comes away from there?
thanks x

Replies

• jenlhugg
    jenlhugg Posts: 141 Member
    I don't think there is such a thing as spot reduction, just toning, and as you lose the weight it will come from everywhere hopefully. I have lost 26 lbs and it is just now coming off my midsection unfortunately.
  • tleigh
    tleigh Posts: 58
    In my case, I am already losing from there, along with other places. I have lost 16 pounds, and the only article of clothing I need smaller so far is my bra. :sad:
  • TJ39
    TJ39 Posts: 17
    congratz on the loss tho. :)
  • Scncartist
    Scncartist Posts: 173
    I've lost weight before...and my chestyness is about the first thing that went, eventually so did my tum. I wouldn't worry about it and just work out. :-)
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    You typically lost first what you put on last and vice versa... for me, my belly, then my boobs, now finally my thighs (which got bigger FIRST).

So it depends on where you gained the majority of your weight and when. Reducing body fat is the only way to reduce in any area. You literally cannot spot reduce. Now, you can lift weights to work your chest & shoulder muscles to tone up those muscles and that will help to hold up the girls better... make sure to lift weights while doing cardio as the muscle will help burn fat and then you won't be "skinny fat". Do your strength first, then cardio. You'll burn more calories this way. Look up "chest exercises" and start with those but be sure to get cardio (anything that gets your heart rate up - walking, running, bicycling, skating, swimming, etc.)
This discussion has been closed.