Great NSV's!

Options
Saturday I went to my favorite Chinese restaurant. I was told how thin I'm looking and how much weight I've lost. Today at the inlaws Easter luncheon I was told the same thing by an aunt by marriage. MIL agreed with her. :bigsmile: I love it when this happens!

Replies

• Pamko57
    Pamko57 Posts: 182
    Options
    That's GREAT! Way to go! It's those things that keep us motivated!
  • janegalt37
    janegalt37 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, girl! Doesn't it just make you impatient to get into that next workout? Love it!
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! NSV's are great motivators! They keep us going in the right direction.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!
  • happydaze71
    happydaze71 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!! Ya gotta love that!!!! Well done, those moments are sooooooo awesome.
    I have learned that the scales definitely DO NOT tell the whole story!
  • baileybiddles
    baileybiddles Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Yes! These just feel awesome, don't they?

Last weekend, I spent the evening at my in-laws house with my fiance, and when I woke up Sunday morning and came downstairs his Mom looked at me and she goes, wow, you really do look like you're losing weight, especially in your midsection and back... Your back just looks...

My father in law goes, "You have less back boobs!"

HAHAHAHAH I was dying laughing. But it felt really good to hear!
  • lasulit
    lasulit Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    At the risk of sounding like a newbie. I've seen this a lot but I don't know what it means. What's NSV?
  • lintino
    lintino Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    NSV = Non Scale Victory
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!