Replies

• JustJamie
    JustJamie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • shandi_b
    shandi_b Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    That is amazing progress and sounds like you have come a long within yourself. Amazing!
  • Mavrick_RN
    Mavrick_RN Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    What a super amazing story and a wonderful anniversary on MFP. I am so pleased for you. I am also inspired and want to make a powepoint slide and post it like you did so I'm taking the pictures as I go.
  • His_Buttercup2015
    His_Buttercup2015 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! Given your circumstances and obstacles any lesser person would have given up. Your dad would be proud :)
  • Teachinjen
    Teachinjen Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    This is the link to my food Diary pics for today, if you are interested!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/943311-today-s-diary-one-year-on-mfp
  • b3kah5
    b3kah5 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    There is nothing easy about gastirc bypas. It does not ever fix the reason for the weight gain in the first place and sometimes it is a life saving measure. I am sorry you are having problems and I wish you all of the best. You have come a long way! Good luck!
  • PosterGuy1
    PosterGuy1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I made a powerpoint slide, saved it as a jpeg, uploaded to photobucket and used the linking info to post it!

Thank you. That is very helpful.
  • honeylady68
    honeylady68 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    TEACHINJEN
    One great job! Keep it up you are doing marvelous. You are an inspiration to many. Glad you posted your pictures, they show how great you look. Congrats on the loss!!! :happy:
  • anitasongs
    anitasongs Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! Good Job. Hope I can say the same next year :) Anita
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!