FUZE drinks

Options
Liv_Curry
Liv_Curry Posts: 12 Member
I recently tried FUZE Healthy Infuzions Slenderize Tropical Punch. It has 5 calories and 0g of sugar per serving. It was very satisfying and I would highly recommend it as an alternative to water (the reason I tried it).

Best thing is I found the bottles on sale for $1 at Wal-Mart and there is a great variety of similar low calorie drinks.

Replies

• DeeBee2
    DeeBee2 Posts: 1
    Options
    Thanks, will give it a try. Drinking so much water is difficult for me.
  • jtotheno
    jtotheno Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    They are really good, I love the Strawberry Melon, but I find it very sweet. I mix it half and half with regular water. It makes the water taste great and makes the Fuze go further too.
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    They are really good, I love the Strawberry Melon, but I find it very sweet. I mix it half and half with regular water. It makes the water taste great and makes the Fuze go further too.

That's a great idea! I always found them a little too sweet for me. :D
  • OlenaS
    OlenaS Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Have not tried these before, sounds good. Thank you for the idea!
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I love these too.
  • MyKidzMom
    MyKidzMom Posts: 97
    Options
    I recently tried FUZE Healthy Infuzions Slenderize Tropical Punch. It has 5 calories and 0g of sugar per serving. It was very satisfying and I would highly recommend it as an alternative to water (the reason I tried it).

Best thing is I found the bottles on sale for $1 at Wal-Mart and there is a great variety of similar low calorie drinks.

My boyfriend and I found these Saturday and LOVE them! How great is that---10 calories and no sugar in a good sized drink!!! LOVE IT!!!
  • kellycrow
    kellycrow Posts: 140
    Options
    I LOVED these when I first discovered them... and then I realized that I was just becoming addicted to another drink... like I was to diet coke before I cut out caffeine. I was drinking just one a day, but I found that if I skipped a day, I would get a terrible T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E headache. I realized it was the artificial sweeteners. I had to stop drinking them.
    I no longer ingest (to the best of my knowledge) ANY artificial sweetener. I stick with pure stevia to sweeten my tea, etc. Lately, I have been drinking Crystal Light Pure Fitness which is sweetened with sugar and stevia. 15 calories per serving. I have one every few days and there are no ill effects. It is a nice treat, since all I drink otherwise is water.

Just be careful with the artificial sweeteners... they are not good for you...
  • Rugbychick16
    Rugbychick16 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I :heart: fuze drinks! They are so good!
  • Liv_Curry
    Options
    Good to know Kelly, I'm glad someone pointed out the negative, they seemed too good to be true.
  • nroesler
    nroesler Posts: 81
    Options
    As a former Coke employee (the distributor of Fuze) I need to weigh in here(don't mind the terrible pun)...

Yes, they are low in calories and are delicious but as said earlier the artificial sweeteners are arguably not good for you. Here is something to think about....all fruit juices (and fruit for that matter) has calories and can be high in sugar so what is flavouring and sweetening this overly sweet beverage and do you want that in your body??

My suggestion, get addicted to water, leave these drinks for the uninformed!
  • Liv_Curry
    Options
    As a former Coke employee (the distributor of Fuze) I need to weigh in here(don't mind the terrible pun)...

Yes, they are low in calories and are delicious but as said earlier the artificial sweeteners are arguably not good for you. Here is something to think about....all fruit juices (and fruit for that matter) has calories and can be high in sugar so what is flavouring and sweetening this overly sweet beverage and do you want that in your body??

My suggestion, get addicted to water, leave these drinks for the uninformed!

Again, I'm very glad someone informed me of the negatives. Thanks!