Disney Snacking

Options
Hello everybody,

I am leaving for a week long trip to Disney World at the end of the month and would like to stay on my diet as best as possible. I am on the eating plan so I have looked at the menu to figure out which places offer the best choices but I am hypoglycemic and have problems keeping my potassium level so I need to snack often. I have a sub zero waterbottle to keep my water cold and handy so I am all set there. I get one snack with the dining plan so I plan on grabbing fruit or veggies or something of the sort for my snack but I know I will need a few others. Any ideas? It is going to be very warm while I am there so I need something that will not melt and will be able to hold up in the heat perferably something that does not need to be kept cold as I will not have a cooler with me. Also anything that is high in potassium is a bonus!

Thanks guys!

Replies

• BassBoneBabe
    BassBoneBabe Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't know the level of potassium in these but I was thinking Banana Chips. I know Bananas are full of potassium, and these would be able to go in a purse/fanny pack/back pack. Have a great time while you are there!
  • kellycrow
    kellycrow Posts: 140
    Options
    I was thinking Banana Chips, too... but looking online, I cannot find potassium listed...
    Also, Brothers-All-Natural Fruit Crisps - they have a number of different varietys including a Banana/Strawberry mixture.

These should be able to tolerate the heat!