Undergrad / Grad college students out there?!

Options

Replies

• cblue07310
    cblue07310 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    1st year grad student. Feel Free to add me. Def need the motivation for all that stress eating!
  • monikalama
    monikalama Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    undergrad here :drinker: :drinker:
  • Erikalynne18
    Erikalynne18 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I graduated in 2009 from Memorial Univeristy of Newfoundland, but I will be heading back for a 2nd degree in September :) I am close to goal weight now but by September I hope I'll be at maintaince weight, as well as trying to tone up probably :) I'm hopeing I can control the stress and avoid the "freshmen 15"... even though it'll be my 2nd go around lol.

But add me if you'd like :)
  • quarkenstein
    quarkenstein Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to add myself to the list! Anyone feel free to add me!

Graduated college, going to graduate school for my PhD next year in physics/materials science!
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Headed to law school in August - full time and away from home and my family (and working too). I am not really nervous about the weight while at school because they have an amazing gym for students (University of Oregon) and I will have access to a regular kitchen the entire time (this is HUGE for me since eating out can be so hard to control intake).

Feel free to add me!
  • dandandee
    dandandee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    hey everyone! I'm a undergrad!
    With my first year of university just about done I'm proud to say that not only have I avoided the 'freshman 15' I'm lost weight since starting university ! :happy:

anyways, anyone can add me! the more friends the merrier ! :drinker:
  • jestersand
    jestersand Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Grad here. School stress was such a bummer for me
  • adambannon
    adambannon Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'll add you :) I am a college student as well finishing a diploma in Culinary Nutrition and returning in the fall hopefully to take fitness and health promotion
  • ncbecker13
    Options
    AHHHH!!!! omg!! Undergrad graduating in May! keep me updated with your progress!!
  • charliemarie923
    charliemarie923 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    hey everyone! I'm a undergrad!
    With my first year of university just about done I'm proud to say that not only have I avoided the 'freshman 15' I'm lost weight since starting university ! :happy:

anyways, anyone can add me! the more friends the merrier ! :drinker:

Ive added you! :)
  • roxy415
    roxy415 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I just got accepted to a bsn program.... I have lost over a 100 lbs..... I have hit a total slump.... Ive been plateaued for almost a year...... it sux!! I need some motivation!!!
  • BoJenks
    BoJenks Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm just graduating this spring with my BSc and am new as well! Anyone feel free to add me, the more the merrier :)
  • Smurftastic
    Smurftastic Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and a 3rd year law student. Feel free to add me anyone :)
  • rukt15
    rukt15 Posts: 3
    Options
    Undergrad! Feel free to add me! I just started this and would love more friends/supporters.
  • alexpl91
    alexpl91 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Undergrad going into my final year in september! I've been backsliding for months and not made any progress - some friends and motivators would help a lot! :)
  • sara0ann
    sara0ann Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Also an undergrad student looking to lose 100 pounds! Anyone is free to add me :)
  • sara0ann
    sara0ann Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    ps: I have two essays due on Tuesday, a novel to read and culminating project due Thursday and I've been on MFP for 2 hours. ****.
  • marinadanielle
    marinadanielle Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm an undergrad student as well, but I'm finally graduating in May! Instead of gaining a freshman 15 when I got to college, I gained more like a transfer 30! Working slowly to get it off. Anyone feel free to add me! Always looking for new workout friends. [:
  • Ready4Change005
    Ready4Change005 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Im in Undergrad school for nursing! Feel free to add me anyone!
  • LovinDaNewLiz14
    LovinDaNewLiz14 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    College Grad here:)