Need a support system

Options
Hello, I am new to My Fitness pal and I am looking for a support group. I am hoping to get motivated to workout and get more confidence in myself. I seem to workout once a week and then find a way to talk myself out for the next day. Once I haven't workout in a while I get down on myself and then I eat more to the point that I feel lousy. I then continue the cycle again. It is hard cause I live with people and can't tell them not to buy things they want but it is hard for me to have self control and not eat it. I would like some support and I'll support you guys too. Add me if you would like. :-)

Replies

• iheartwhitetea
    iheartwhitetea Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as a friend! I know how hard it can be to eat healthy while people you live with eat all the things that you love. You've got to learn to love the healthy stuff even more =)
  • charliemarie923
    charliemarie923 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am new to My Fitness pal and I am looking for a support group. I am hoping to get motivated to workout and get more confidence in myself. I seem to workout once a week and then find a way to talk myself out for the next day. Once I haven't workout in a while I get down on myself and then I eat more to the point that I feel lousy. I then continue the cycle again. It is hard cause I live with people and can't tell them not to buy things they want but it is hard for me to have self control and not eat it. I would like some support and I'll support you guys too. Add me if you would like. :-)

Go on 'community' then 'groups' then 'browse groups'. I am currently part of 5 groups, but they arent very active at the moment, so not much support there :( But the groups you join will be different to mine so maybe they will be really helpful. I would go on the success and motivation forum and add as many friends who share the same goal as you as you can.
  • taz69tazz
    taz69tazz Posts: 57
    Options
    Anyone can friend me .. i started this site about a week ago or so and its been great ... im trying to lose 100+ pounds i know its possible just watch what i eat and and exercise is the 2 key words... yest was the 1st day i posted in my food diary and it was great and intersting ..i never new how many calories was in some of these foods till i joined this MFP :drinker: