Shiritake noodles Slim pasta) in Australia.

Options
SandyAnnP
SandyAnnP Posts: 251 Member
Hi to any fellow Aussies!
There is an Australian company making these as Angel hair pasta, fettuccini pasta and now rice as well.
It is called Slim-me-noodles.
They can be bought online and have free delivery!!
At the moment they also have a pack of 3 of each of the products.
They say that their noodles do not have the funny smelling liquid in them.
They are made with the same ingredients i.e. konjac.
I found them on facebook but their website is www.slim-me-noodles.com.au
or you can email them with questions at info@slim-me-noodles.com.au
they also have a free recipe book to download. You will notice that there are also a LOT of wonderful recipes for these noddles on MFP.
I have not purchased yet- the rice sounds interesting too.
I thought I would post it on here as some folk live a long way from towns/shops, etc and the free delivery sounds good. :)

Replies

• missability
    missability Posts: 223
    Options
    here I buy them on Amazon under the name Miracle Noodle....I pour them in a strainer, and run cold water over them for a full minute. then lay on a paper towel over a paper plate, and pat top dry with another paper towel. They are wonderfule and 0 everything...carbs, calories....100% fiber!
  • lateeda49
    lateeda49 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have used these! I am a pasts freak, that is my vice however these noodles were GREAT! I use chicken or beef broth to cook them or add them to sauted veggies! They have no flavor of their own so they pick up the flavor of the food they are cooked with.
  • natj1919
    natj1919 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I love pasta as well and use SlimPasta www.slimpasta.com.au.
    They are available at Coles and Woolworths and are in fact on sale at Woolworths for only $3.
    They have spaghetti, angel hair, noodles and my favourite is organic fettuccine.
    Give them a try they are awesome and work!!!!!!!!!
    visit them at www.slendierslim.com.au
  • ggtojuju
    ggtojuju Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Pearlyladybug
    Pearlyladybug Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    No need to order online, coles woolies etc usually have them stocked in the health foods/gluten free section!
  • happydaze71
    happydaze71 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I bought them at Woolies and I hated them unfortunately to me it tasted and felt like I was eating shreds of car tyre. Kinda like eating something for the sake of it.
    But I know people who enjoy it because they've given up normal pasta.
  • Aboele79
    Aboele79 Posts: 40
    Options
    Hi you can get the slim noodles at woolworths in the health food section :D