Need original bachelorette ideas!

Options
jalara
jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
Hey everyone!

My bridesmaids are asking me for ideas for my bachelorette, and I have no ideas... can you help me out with some creative thoughts?

Thanks in advance!!!!

Replies

• Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    no idea... but I love your ticker, I'm gonna go get one myself!
  • a1schwei
    a1schwei Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    i just went to a bachelorette party this weekend where we all had to bring a gag gift for the bride without our names on it...as she opened it she had to guess who the gift was from...if she got it wrong she took a jello shot and if she got it right the girl who the present was from took the jello shot...with or without jello shots it was a fun game that got us all laughing :)
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    I went to one a few months ago. We went to a dueling piano bar. It was pretty good. They were funny, and sang/played songs that we all knew that we could sing along to. They also had people come up on stage, oh like the BRIDE to be and made fun of them.....Maybe I shouldn't have told you that part. Not sure if they have any of these where you live......
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    A couple friends of mine have done different classes with thier girls for thier parties.
    One did a belly dancing class and another a pole dancing class.
    I thought those were fun ideas and you get a lil exercise in before you get into the bad stuff lol
    Hopefully that helps pull some ideas out of you :)
  • makinitcount44
    makinitcount44 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    We took our bride...who is pretty conservative...and did a chair dance class. It was soooo much fun!!! The bride had a great time and we even talk about going back to do it again for fun! It was at flirty girl fitness in chicago.
  • makinitcount44
    makinitcount44 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    We took our bride...who is pretty conservative...and did a chair dance class. It was soooo much fun!!! The bride had a great time and we even talk about going back to do it again for fun! It was at flirty girl fitness in chicago.
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    My daughter attended one where they toured a wine trail and ended up at a spa! Sounds fun and relaxing!
  • sammydiddly
    Options
    Hey,
    I went to a hens night a couple of months ago and we were all given badges to put on like 'dancing queen' 'horny' etc..... Everyone had the same amount of badges and we had words that we weren't allowed to say for example, 'wedding' 'water' and the grooms name. If you said one of these words the person closest to you took one of your badges. At the end of the night the person with the most badges was labelled the winner.

Also, if you are going out on the town, I have discovered that a hula hoop and a camera is definatly in need. You will get all kinds of people coming up to you asking to use the hula hoop on the dance floor. That bit was my favourite.

Good luck with it all :)
  • kah78
    kah78 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I'm not into the crazy party scene much, so my girls did a riverboat cruise, and when we got off, we shopped in a nice shopping district for the afternoon and then had a nice dinner at a sweet little French restaurant. Pretty much all of it was an out if the ordinary experience for me, but it was so relaxing and so much fun just to get to spend time with all of them!
  • hawaiibound
    hawaiibound Posts: 158
    Options
    i was envolved with a great bachorlette/bachalor party. they had so many friends and family come into town they wanted to spend as much time with everyone as they could. so all the brides friends had shirts that said "team (brides last name)" and the grooms said "team (grooms last name) we all competed in a city wide scavanger hunt that included bowling and great fun all night long. we are all christians so there was no drinking involved and we still had a blast!
  • tubbytabbytales
    tubbytabbytales Posts: 5,883
    Options
    I know for my bachelorette party, we're throwing a PURE ROMANCE party.

*giggle*