Hi! (⌒▽⌒)☆

Options
I'm sorta new here.. I just had a baby a few months back and I'm ready to lose the baby weight! I'm a type 1 diabetic so when I was pregnant my insulin needs increased. That means more fat storage. Even cutting my calories back didn't seem to stop the huge weight gain. Sucky. I got an awesome, healthy boy out of it though. So now I'm trying to lose weight to lower the amount of insulin I need, feel confident, and be healthy again! Hopefully this will help me stay on my calorie intake!

Replies

• bajanrosa
    bajanrosa Posts: 23
    Options
    First off Congrats!!! you've done well I'm happy for you! As to losing weight I know you can do it we can all do it if we try hard enough I'm new here and everyone is so good and helpful and I've learned tons of good info you will too!!

Cheers!
    Xx
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • SerenitySage_x3
    SerenitySage_x3 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and congrats on your beautiful baby boy! Best of luck reaching your goals; you can do it! (:
  • Pikabuu
    Pikabuu Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks for the replies! I will for sure do my best. Losing weight stinks but this seems the place to do it for support.
  • tonytoo
    tonytoo Posts: 307
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Kaoticma07
    Kaoticma07 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello first off i just want to say congrats on your baby boy... :) ok well my mom was just like you and since iv been on thid journey to lose weight on day a bought this tea called YOGI DETOX tea And my mom tried it and liked it so she drank one cup of tea everyday and the next month her doctor was sooooooooo shocked her insulin levels were so low and my mom kept taking it and she is noe off the meds she just drinks that tea every morning and still watches what she eats she is so happy....She also recomended it to one of her friends and she also has seen great results. I mean try it you have nothing to lose they sell it at walmart Target and i think vons... well i wish you the best of luck and keep on fighting you can dooo it... P.S I also heard cinnamon was good to help lower sugar...