cellulite!!

Options
anikab
anikab Posts: 150 Member
I was noticing the other day, I have bad cellulite in my thighs, which is slowly starting to shed but when I was critiquing myself in the mirror, I turned to look at my back side and I have dimples in my BUTT. like really?! is it that bad?! I'll have to make sure not to wear those same pants again because people are going to notice and be totally grossed out :( Does anyone else notice this on themselves? I mean I don't mind the thighs but cellulite on my butt is NOT acceptable!

Replies

• KPaden1221
    KPaden1221 Posts: 433
    Options
    YEP.. I wear scrubs everyday.. and I noticed in a light color pair of scrubs you could see it all.. I was sooooooooo disgusted!!! I almost cried/puked... I didn't know how to react!
  • tgrh8r25
    tgrh8r25 Posts: 10
    Options
    I saw an ad on tv recently for a new cellulite lotion by Nivea-I'm going to try it and see if it works!
  • sagithia
    sagithia Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I am sooo there with you. i am trying the nivea on and there jergens also came out with one. I think the more worouts you do the better your skin reacts...
  • NikkiLaFleur
    Options
    Maybe some lunges can help build up your butt muscles to smooth it out....I've always been large bottomed even at 127lbs. My hips/butt range from 39-42 inches (40 for now since I've lost some more weight) but I run and do lunges so you cant even see the fat on my butt because the muscle is so defined and smooths them. I have some on my thighs but they're disappearing the more Ive been running
  • Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I've heard that it has nothing to do with the lotion you use, but just the fact that you use lotion. Something about the rubbing motion of when you apply the lotion massages those pockets of fat (cellulite) and decreases them over time. I feel your pain! No white pants for me!
  • anikab
    Options
    oh wow lotion in general? that's cool to know. I rub lotion on every day after my shower...hopefully it'll help soon because EW. I couldn't believe it!! like wow, butt dimples....so not attractive!! I don't mind having a bigger butt and thighs but not when they're wobbling around!
  • studentRN
    studentRN Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I used Jergen's Skin Firming lotion when I was a teen and was losing weight. It seemed to help "firm" up my skin and make my skin smoother over time. Of course, I gained the weight back and hence why I'm here but I'm using the same lotion again, hopefully it works again this time! St. Ive's also has a cellulite lotion that has good reviews, and it smells great! Very citrusy!
  • anikab
    Options
    I used Jergen's Skin Firming lotion when I was a teen and was losing weight. It seemed to help "firm" up my skin and make my skin smoother over time. Of course, I gained the weight back and hence why I'm here but I'm using the same lotion again, hopefully it works again this time! St. Ive's also has a cellulite lotion that has good reviews, and it smells great! Very citrusy!

Hey thanks I'll definitely be getting myself some of that lotion, either brand. whatever helps!