July Challenge

Options
Anyone wanna do a July Challenge? I need to kick this up more...

Replies

• sweetn3ss
    sweetn3ss Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    What type of challenge do you have in mind?
  • amyslay
    amyslay Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    ooooo.....ooooo...pick me...pick me...i mean im in :blushing:
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I'd love to hit my first 20 by the 4th..and another at least 15 by month end...I wanna re-vamp my workouts..more intensity..maybe we could all post goals we'd like to accomplish and post weight losses to keep us all motivated...anyone else have any goals for July?
  • Boofuu
    Boofuu Posts: 1
    Options
    I would love to to be part of a challenge. What would you like to do? Barbara Burns, Las Vegas, Nevada
  • jesuslvr1
    jesuslvr1 Posts: 4
    Options
    I would love to be apart of a july challenge. what type of challenge were you thinking about?
  • cdsledge09
    cdsledge09 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    If you're looking for a type of challenge, how about setting a maximum number of calories burned for the week. For instance, right now I hold myself to no less than 300 calories 4x a week for a minimum of 1200 calories per week. I would like to rev up as well and I think that would be a great way to do it. :flowerforyou:
  • angel79202
    Options
    A calorie burn challenge sounds awesome!! What day does everyone weigh in? I'm a Saturday girl..
  • Ms172u
    Ms172u Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in, just let me know what you ladies have in mind.. :huh:
  • cdsledge09
    cdsledge09 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    A calorie burn challenge sounds awesome!! What day does everyone weigh in? I'm a Saturday girl..

I can change my day to Saturday. I normally weigh in on Sunday, but I'm flexible. I think I am going to increase my burn rate to 1400 per week. I usually work out everyday, so that will equate to a minimum of 200 calories per day. Whew!! Gonna be some serious work, but I'm up for it. Hopefully others will want to jump in also.

:flowerforyou:
  • sweetn3ss
    Options
    I weigh in on Monday morning, but that can be easily switched to Saturdays. I think that I can handle a calorie burn. Keep me posted on details pretty please
  • wendytobin
    wendytobin Posts: 208
    Options
    whats the challenge for July?
  • angel79202
    Options
    Ok we will set a calorie burn goal for the month..maybe make a ticker to see the progress..weigh in weekly and post results..how's that sound?
  • sweetn3ss
    Options
    sounds good to me. I have the potential to burn 5k calories in a week because I do Karate. Maybe this challange will get my but in gear to go.
  • sweetn3ss
    Options
    OK all we have come to the 1st of July. It is the time of year that summer peaks, as we are tempted to eat the unhealthy foods. We must all remember we are not here for anyone else but ourselfs first, and to support second. With this being said lets kick it into high gear! Can everyone strive towards 3750 calories burnt per week? 15k total for the month of July?

Beginning of challenge weight 249!

P.S.
    I know I am not the host of this topic, and she can make revisions if needed to my idea :)