Brides-to-Be Challenge Post #2

Options
13»

Replies

• SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a new bride-to-be (as of May 26) and just hoping to maintain/stay in shape until my big day. I've been at goal for almost a year, but I just want the accountability to not stress eat and keep myself active.

Since it hasn't even been a week yet, there's no set date...but I am really liking the thought of Sept/Oct 2011 or May/June 2012. Just depends on the venue and money.
  • angelwings2000
    angelwings2000 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Oops, I didn't weigh in this weekend. I was busy walking twelve miles on Saturday around three beautiful Minneapolis lakes, then off to our beautiful north country for some fun.
    I lost one pound this week, bringing my wieght to 124.
  • cgriffin8
    cgriffin8 Posts: 18
    Options
    Sorry I forgot to weigh-in, too busy with the long holiday weekend!! I think I ate pretty good this weekend with all the temptations I had to deal with!!

The good news is i have FINALLY broke through the 199 lb mark (yeah me...only stuck here for 3 weeks)!!!!

My current weight in 198.6
  • marybethbeech
    Options
    Sorry I forgot to weigh-in, too busy with the long holiday weekend!! I think I ate pretty good this weekend with all the temptations I had to deal with!!

The good news is i have FINALLY broke through the 199 lb mark (yeah me...only stuck here for 3 weeks)!!!!

My current weight in 198.6

Congratulations! I'm sure it feels great to finally break that plateau!

I'm actually up 2 lbs to 163. I'm not going to an official weigh in on the site until I get back below 161 because I would hate to see my ticker go up. Isn't that terrible?
  • angelwings2000
    angelwings2000 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    cgriffin- Congrats on the plateau break!! :flowerforyou:
    Marybeth- I don't usually weigh in a weight gain either, because I know I have followed the diet close enough and worked out, any gain should be temporary and when that water leaves the body I will be back down to where I was (and hopefully lower) :laugh:
  • marybethbeech
    Options
    i'm at 160.2. I lost everything I had gained on my bad week plus a little! I feel pretty good. I'm also on day 8 of the 30 day shred. I'm sure that's the main thing I can attribute this loss to. How did everyone else do?
  • sweet4keeps22
    sweet4keeps22 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Thought maybe I had been neglecting the thread, but it looks like everyone else has too. I've been sticking with my goals, though it's getting harder lately. Can't say why, really. :indifferent:

Just got BM dresses all firmed up. Very glad that decision is out of the way. Also made some other important decisions and submitted info. Getting ready to schedule mid-August appointment with wedding planner at Disney to arrange all of the particulars. So, pretty excited about that! :happy: Hope everyone is well and wedding planning is coming along smoothly.