Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for frequent loggers!

2»

Replies

• willnorton
    willnorton Posts: 995 Member
    i have logged in 1200 days in a row....feel free to add me......i might have the record???
  • DeeC01
    DeeC01 Posts: 70 Member
    I log in constantly and update my diary daily (good bad or ugly!). My diary is public and I am open to suggestions (constructive please!!!) and would love some similar buddies on here.
  • rsharper97
    rsharper97 Posts: 242 Member
    I log in every day. Feel free to add me.
  • SinomenJen
    SinomenJen Posts: 262 Member
    I log all the time, good bad and ugly, that being said I eat a bunch of what alot of people consider horrible proccessed food, my food diary may make some cringe, however if microwave food does not offend you, add away!
  • Haley_Adele
    Haley_Adele Posts: 37 Member
    I log every day add away guys :-D
  • KathyWel
    KathyWel Posts: 140
    Daily logger here, feel free to add!
  • barbaratrollman
    barbaratrollman Posts: 317 Member
    I log in and keep an very accurate diary every day. :) You are welcome to add me, if you like.
  • busylittleb
    busylittleb Posts: 6 Member
    I've been on here for more than 55 days straight! Feel free to add me!
  • hannahbayls
    hannahbayls Posts: 53 Member
    I log in and update my diary daily :) I'll add ya
  • UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member
    Day 70 of logging, add me!
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    I've logged for over 600 days. Add me if you want.
  • Maddalen101
    Maddalen101 Posts: 307 Member
    I log every day. And I'm honest, even if it means I'm not perfect. Please feel free to add me!
  • happycauseIride
    happycauseIride Posts: 536 Member
    Anyone can add me too. I just celebrated 225 days today.
  • cdop69
    cdop69 Posts: 2
    I just started but I log faithfully. Seems to help.
  • Kennedy225
    Kennedy225 Posts: 25 Member
    Anyone can add me! I log everyday may miss a few days on the weekends but that is very rare. =)
  • DDsMrs
    DDsMrs Posts: 107 Member
    I've been logging over 570 days. I consider myself very dedicated and committed to MFP as it has been a tremendous help in my choice to live a more healthy lifestyle. I try my best to encourage and motivate my MFP pals.
    If you are as committed as I am feel free to add me. :drinker:
  • Ditto! And I log it all every day :)
  • rcaruthie
    rcaruthie Posts: 28 Member
    for some reason I don't know how to add friends. But I love to log and track - anyone can add me. Thanks :)
  • sjr4291
    sjr4291 Posts: 47 Member
    Hey! I havent been logging too much lately but I am back on track today and will be logging daily! Anyone can feel free to add me! :D