Measurements?

Options
How often do you guys take measurements? I took measurements for the first time last night and was kind of flabbergasted at my measurements.

Replies

• Kristy528
    Kristy528 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I try to do mine about once a month sometimes every 3 weeks.
  • ashleyShades
    ashleyShades Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I try to do mine about once a month sometimes every 3 weeks.

Thank you. I was thinking about the same time frame because I feel like once a week would be too often.
  • turkeyhunter60
    turkeyhunter60 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    maybe once a month
  • aarikadanielle
    Options
    My trainer and I do my measurements every four weeks and weigh in's every two weeks!
  • nicoleashley_24
    nicoleashley_24 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I do mine weekly after weighing myself. I enjoy doing so because I can see progress each week; sometimes it's not on the scale but in my measurements, sometimes vice versa.
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    I would say no more than once a month (at the same time of the month - not around THAT time LOL). Now that I'm close to goal, I find that once a month doesn't usually show progress so I've kind of gone to every other month.
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    I do mine every week when I weight in-although now I'm going to every 2 weeks
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    On the first of the month.

Every 2 weeks if I'm feeling frustrated at the weight not coming off, and then i can usually see a little differenc ein the measuerments.
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Like the numbers on a scale, these can vary as well. I don't take measurements.
  • ElizMurphy69
    ElizMurphy69 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I not only take measurements every 3-4 weeks, but PHOTO JOURNAL your entire weight loss journey!!!! It will keep you motivated and moving. Just the difference in my face alone is ridiculous! Good luck!
  • ScottishMrs
    ScottishMrs Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I take mine every two weeks or so.
  • ashleyShades
    ashleyShades Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I like the photo journal idea.