Options
Hi Im Melissa and I am a new member to this site. I started P90X and my diet today. I am wanting to get back in shape and gain more energy.

Replies

• Precious_Nissa
    Options
    welcome to MFP....i love the site....hope you feel at home and enjoy it as well...
  • snrezkalla
    Options
    I also love this site. I'm starting to get my friends into it. It's a great way to keep yourself accountable. :)
  • mjk_418
    mjk_418 Posts: 8
    Options
    Thank you... A friend fo mine actually told me about this site today so I joined. I was using another site but I like this one much better.
  • swheaton09
    Options
    hi im sarah i started my dieting yesterday and my exercising yesterday also.. im wanting to get in to sharp and loss my baby fat belly from my kids,only 5 years later..lol but i love talking to people and getting advice and knowin anytihng that will help.
  • feel_the_love
    Options
    welcome and good luck :):smile:
  • robinp00
    robinp00 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! I am about a month into the P90x nutrition guide, but 15 days into the workouts. Good luck with the program, it's a lot of work, but shows a LOT of results!
  • mjk_418
    Options
    Welcome to the site! I am about a month into the P90x nutrition guide, but 15 days into the workouts. Good luck with the program, it's a lot of work, but shows a LOT of results!
    I saw your pictures and was amazed! You have added stuff to your workout though right?
  • mjk_418
    Options
    hi im sarah i started my dieting yesterday and my exercising yesterday also.. im wanting to get in to sharp and loss my baby fat belly from my kids,only 5 years later..lol but i love talking to people and getting advice and knowin anytihng that will help.
    We are pretty close 6 yrs later I am starting. I have worked out before but gave up. Im not doing that this time :)
  • mjk_418
    Options
    welcome and good luck :):smile:
    Thank you ;)
  • milli1996
    milli1996 Posts: 4
    Options
    I am new member too and so far I love it. Welcome to the site and good luck !
  • mjk_418
    Options
    I am new member too and so far I love it. Welcome to the site and good luck !
    Welcome to you too and good luck! I love this site too!
  • nalia08
    nalia08 Posts: 252
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I hope you find this site worthwhile and enjoy the benefits of a online support system!