Im happy! :)

Options
sjr4291
sjr4291 Posts: 47 Member
Ridiculously small goal...but I just completed Day 1 of the 30 day shred...wasnt even sure I would do that during the cardio section of the first circuit! Only 29 more days to go! :)

Replies

• MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Great job! In no time you will see a huge boost in your endurance, and level 1 will be a piece of cake. I just started level two yesterday, feel free to add!
  • icanfinallybeme
    icanfinallybeme Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey, that's awesome! It took me an extra day or two to be able to do the entire thing, and now I'm on day 8! And I promise you, if I can do this, you can! Congrats!
  • jheads
    jheads Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!! I'm on D5L2 so feel free to add me. It will get easier and you will see results!!! Keep going!
  • sjr4291
    Options
    Thanks guys! I paused a couple of times during, but for no longer than 5 secs as she says! I didnt realise how tough it would be but feel proud of myself for finishing it...and even for making myself start it! Its a silly thing to be proud of but I will get there! :)
  • sjr4291
    Options
    What do people log 30 day shred as on their diary?
  • bcl003
    bcl003 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    This is most definitely not silly, congrats!! I love Jillian, she kicks your butt and in return you will get amazing results.
  • jenwalton
    jenwalton Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You shouldn't feel silly for being proud! That is a GREAT accomplishment!!! I have still not successfully completed one single workout from that DVD, so I know where you're coming from. That is a tough workout!

You are inspiring me to do it tonight and make it all the way through, no matter what!
  • candiceprov31
    candiceprov31 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    yay! I"m on day 7 level 1 today! Which would be the farthest I have ever made it :) I log it as circuit training
  • sjr4291
    Options
    Well done to everyone who has kept it going! Your all doing fab! :)
  • FettsLady
    FettsLady Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    What do people log 30 day shred as on their diary?

I've been logging mine as circuit training since it combines strength, cardio and abs. Congrats! I had to take a few breaks my first time through as well. Actually, my first through fourth time. I did my fifth attempt yesterday and finally made it all the way through without stopping :)
  • MissE4410
    MissE4410 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Ridiculously small goal...but I just completed Day 1 of the 30 day shred...wasnt even sure I would do that during the cardio section of the first circuit! Only 29 more days to go! :)

I am on level 2 and and I remember my first day of level 1 very clearly. I thought there was NO WAY I was going to make it. IT GETS EASIER!! Keepp going:) It's a lot of fun once you get to know the routine and can turn on your own music and drown out the video and just do it!

It won't get easier if you quit and have to start again--that was my motivation :)
  • hinzee4
    hinzee4 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    May you be succesful in losing for your wedding day!!! Good luck!!!
  • rabblerabble
    rabblerabble Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Always happiest after an enthusiastic exercise session. Sunday is the weekly 'rest day' in my routine and yesterday we had a rather troubling situation with a family member, so I am eager to hit the gym after work as I really need a good workout to boost my spirits.
  • bas27
    bas27 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm on day 8 level 1.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!