Been a memeber for a month saying HI!!!

Options
Hiya my friend and i found this site about a month ago,ide already started my journey to a healthier lifestyle in february this year when i finally brought some new scales and discovered i was 217lbs Eeeekk!.. so to date i have managed to loose 53lbs taking me to 164lbs my ultimate goal is 140lbs and my mini goal at the mo is to loose 14lbs to get into the "healthy" bmi weight range (10 stone 10lbs) will just take me into it!..in feb i was a uk size 18-20 im now a uk size 14 and feeling ok with im still not happy with my weight but i am still 217lbs in my head!!..gonna take me a while to adjust i love this site and think all the members are fab..the tools are excellent!.. really just wanted to say hi and if anybody would like a new weightloss e-buddy please feel free to add me im here to support others too good luck everyone Nicola x x x

Replies

• shlinz
    shlinz Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Nicola, well done on your weightloss so far!! Have you been calorie counting since feb or have you done any other diets?

I started with WW in nov and have lost 35 lbs but fancied a change and CC seems to be a good change.

Good luck for your mini goal and the rest of your weightloss journey!!.xx
  • NicolaGoodyear
    Options
    Hiya hun...well done on your loss too youve done fab!...yes just been calorie counting since feb,i have been tempted by weightwatchers in the past,but have always managed to loose weight by c,c...i lost weight about 5 years ago got to 10 stone 10lbs from 15 stone but it slowly went back on over the years through bad eating habits coming back and having a baby so i was back where i started with half a stone extra on top!..this time im going to the gym and will continue to do so when i get to maintaining, something i would never have done before..it can be hard this weight loss stuff hey hun..we will get there in the end thanks for your message xxx
  • dgr8diva
    dgr8diva Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi I just joined myself and am really enjoying it. I'm glad I found this! I had a baby boy now 8 months ago and am stuck at 160 lbs. I was stuck at 150 lbs before I got pregnant. So I needed to do something bc I could see where this was headed. If I gained 10 lbs at every significant moment of my life and never lost any, soon I'd turn around and be 200 lbs. without even noticing it. My goal is 130-135. I'm only 5'1 but thanks to my 36 H chest I'm a size 14 bc otherwise I cant zip dresses up all the way. I'm hoping a little weight loss will help me out in that area too. I've always been large, but after the baby they are just too much! Good luck to everyone!
  • goatskinlegs
    goatskinlegs Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    YELLO!!!! :)
  • NicolaGoodyear
    Options
    Yelooo....thanks for your msgs,yes it creeps up on ya soo quick...i was an f cup in the chest department..but am now down 2 cup sizes now a DD which i would like to stay at! so yes it will help in that departmen too!!..good luck with your goals!! xx