Hi, long time user finally introducing myself on the boards

Options
Hi. I have been on this site for almost a year. But i have never really used it to its fullest extent. I have all but ignored the message boards and have used it basically just to track my progress.
I have lost 45 pounds so far thanks to learning my portion sizes due to this site and lots of exercise. Most of that was done in this year. After a very difficult year prior to this one, i realized I needed to take control of my life and figure out what I want and remove all of the obstacles from my path. I realized that my major obstacle was my size and all of the insecurity and self loathing that comes with it. So starting at about 225 lbs at Christmas I am now down to 195 as of last weeks weigh in. I have let school get in the way somewhat and lost motivation recently but I am finally finding it again.
I need to lose these last 20 pounds. I know I can do it! I WILL do it by the time fall semester begins on September 2nd! It's hardcore Cardio time!

Replies

• katie54321
    katie54321 Posts: 18
    Options
    hey! good to see you're finally taking advantage of what this site has to offer! :)
  • 2daughtermom
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss. This site has been the only thing I've found that helps keep me on track. If you would like to have friends, look me up.