Kitties fat withdrawls :/

Options
Okay so i started off at nearly 300lbs, Kittie girl LOVED cuddles, and so did i, But as i've slowly dropped down so has the amount of cuddles and attention. Sometimes she doesnt even come home at night and im wondering if shes found a new obese person to give her the fulfillment she needs apparently, I want to talk to her about it but im not sure how she will react to it, the other day i filed her claws to try and warm her up but she bit me :c
Things are going down hill and i don't want to lose her, but i cant stay fat!

Replies

• Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    You're not sitting on the couch enough anymore. Maybe you should try to get her involved in more active play like chasing mouse toys or a catnip filled ball.
  • Bubbaluh
    Bubbaluh Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You're not sitting on the couch enough anymore. Maybe you should try to get her involved in more active play like chasing mouse toys or a catnip filled ball.

She loves it best when im in bed, she sleeps on my belly (well usually). I cant seem to capture her interest with toys sadly, and i dont want to give her LIVE mice due to diseases, shes old and snobby and thinks shes too good for everything, wont drink any water but from a fresh glass filled infront of her and likes to eat her food ontop of my waredrobe.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Just break up.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Pillows can help with the kitty cuddles. One of our cats is older and her bones creak, so she doesn't always like to sit on us. We have a small pillow that we put on our chest and WHAM, kitty cuddles happily!
  • Bubbaluh
    Options
    She slept on my head last night, but mostly on my pillow, i don't wanna break up with her we've been together for 11 years and that's kinda special you know? Shes watched me grow now shes watching me shrink.

Any ideas on human/feline relationship councellor's online? I just need some guidance on how to win her back :c
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    You should gain the weight back. It is unfair to the kitty to not have a fluffy human to cuddle with.
  • Bubbaluh
    Options
    You should gain the weight back. It is unfair to the kitty to not have a fluffy human to cuddle with.

Would you do it for your cat?
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    She slept on my head last night, but mostly on my pillow, i don't wanna break up with her we've been together for 11 years and that's kinda special you know? Shes watched me grow now shes watching me shrink.

Any ideas on human/feline relationship councellor's online? I just need some guidance on how to win her back :c

Remember how they had that dog whisperer guy on tv not too long ago? Maybe they have one of those for cats!
  • The_Transforming_Journey
    Options
    33842809.jpg
  • Bubbaluh
    Options
    I got in contact with a kitty whisperer, he said he will do councelling sessions over skype, Im so happy! Thanks for all your support guys <3