THat time of the year!!

Options
Name is Browndiva, i am so excited about being able to track my goals here...i don't know why but for some reason i get motivated to lose weight in April....i think its because i love to walk and hate aerobics, except Zumba which i tried and loved....i weighed myself this morning after not touching the scale for weeks...

Currently 249.4
1st goal set for May 15th is 235
2nd goal June 15 225
3rd goal July 15 215
and so on and so forth...My lowest in years would be 200, once i get to that point i will keep going down to about 175, i have this feeling i wont like how i look at that weight but we will see.......
Good luck to all the newbies

Replies

• dfurton83
    dfurton83 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You're going to LOVE the way you look and feel at each of your goals!! Just try to stay optimistic, you may have hard days but keep pushing on. The benefits in the long run are worth the hard work.

This site should help you a lot if your truthful about your food diary!!
  • Browndiva73
    Browndiva73 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much, i am loving the food diary also.
  • apple_cinnam0n
    Options
    I feel the same way when it comes to April. The weather is nicer and seems to get you in a better mood :) Good luck to you!
  • GSmith0904
    Options
    I love your mini goals!! I def need to do that along with a huge goal!
  • Browndiva73
    Browndiva73 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I will just be happy when the scale has a 23_ next to it...that lets me know its working....
  • fawnmartin
    Options
    You can do it and I love the mini goals, great idea!!
  • time2kickbutt
    Options
    Hey!! I'm new to this, I just signed up today as well! I currently weight 178lbs and I am looking to drop 30lbs. Add me so that we can connect and help motivate each other. And BTW...I love that you set out goals like that, thinking now I should do something like that as well!!1
  • mariehydro2012
    Options
    I love the spring!
  • lself0924
    lself0924 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a good place to be!
  • mariehydro2012
    Options
    This app works great if you stick with it. Marie
  • jjfowler0628
    jjfowler0628 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It also me to have "mini" rewards with my weight loss goals... I have lost 8 pounds so far, when I get to 15 pounds I will be spoiling myself with a pedicure!
  • kristacali
    kristacali Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You can do it!