I failed, I left - I'm back!

Options
I have over 100 lbs to lose. This isn't my first rodeo but I'm going to try like hell to make it my last. I'm looking for friends to offer wisdom and encouragement AND -

friends that are honest and realistic. Look - this isn't easy and I'm not going to pretend that I'll be in a great mood everyday. I'm going to use MFP as an outlet for my good moments and my bad. This is going to be an honest and open journey for me!

Replies

• rmd135
    rmd135 Posts: 8
    Options
    Welcome back. I'm fairly new here but I'd be happy to offer whatever support I can. I also have been on this rollercoaster for many years. I just turned 60 and would like to be 80lb lighter before I retire. Perhaps we can provide mutual support. Good luck.
  • MakingApril
    MakingApril Posts: 178
    Options
    well congrats on coming back, and best wishes on your journey! if you work hard, you can do it :) feel free to add me!
  • doomspark
    doomspark Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I have 70 or so lbs to lose. Like you, I have my good days and my bad. Feel free to add me as a friend, and I'll do my best to be supportive.
  • scaatynj
    scaatynj Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm also just back. Would be happy to offer support and to accept all support as we meet our goals together!

Dianne
  • lyndyloolaa
    lyndyloolaa Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Good on you! Welcome back :)
  • meaghan2008
    meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Glad you came back ! :) Feel free to add me ! :D
  • grndmadeb56
    grndmadeb56 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm back too!
  • WandaWreckonwith
    Options
    I've left and come back to mfp a few times now...I've been trying to add more and more friends on here as far as the community portion goes, I need some accountability. Hopefully I can give some accountability in return:)

Feel free to add me...
  • bfpower
    bfpower Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Failure = never coming back. Most of the world's great successes (people, businesses, etc) started as temporary failures and then bloomed. Never stay down and you're never a true failure.

Great job getting started again!
  • jaznon
    jaznon Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am trying to get back on the wagon once again! Any one feel free to add me :)
  • Nharah
    Nharah Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I did so well the last time I was here (about 14 months ago) then fell off the good food wagon for a number of not very good reasons. But now I am back! My husband left yesterday for Afghanistan and I really want to be more fit when he returns in the fall.

I am looking for encouragement and support and will be happy to give it back! We all need our cheerleaders.

Feel free to friend me so we can share our getting healthy journey together.

Nharah
  • melil07
    melil07 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back!!!
    I am here most days and I like to encourage others and myself. Feel free to add me.
    Best, Meli :smile:
  • sooloo66
    sooloo66 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm back too and in need of getting motivated. I used to post daily and plan on doing so again. I love to celebrated everyone's achievements and can always lend an ear when things aren't going according to plan. Add me if you'd like. Thanks!
  • Oh_Allie
    Oh_Allie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'm new here, but I've been dealing with the success and failures of weight loss for a long time. I've got pretty huge goals (180 pounds to lose here) but I'm also pretty realistic so I'm a pretty good listener. Add me if you want a little extra support! :)
  • gdadki
    gdadki Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm back too!!
  • rmd135
    rmd135 Posts: 8
    Options
    Does anyone know if there is a way to get back to this page without having to search through dozens of previous posts? It would just make things a little easier.
  • CakeM0m
    CakeM0m Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm back too! I know just how you feel hun! I have 91lbs to lose and could use some friends to help support and share as well!
  • bryionak
    bryionak Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know if there is a way to get back to this page without having to search through dozens of previous posts? It would just make things a little easier.

Message Boards > My Topics
  • kaykaytea
    Options
    I am in the same boat as you!!!!
    Good luck! I can't wait to see how far you will come!
  • hdean1989
    hdean1989 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I need some friends and motivation. I lost a lot of weight before but didnt keep it off. This time I am going to do it right! :)