This people on this site are NOT supportive.

Options
You know what, I'm mad. :mad: People on here are offending me greatly today.

I had to get rid of my cat a few years ago because my son is EXTREMELY allergic. I miss her dearly. All of you people posting your cat photos, asking questions about the care of your kitty etc. Well, you know what, YOU ARE ALL SO INSENSITIVE. I feel so unsupported right now.

Forget you all. Ima report ALL your posts! hhhmph :tongue:

No need to comment, I feel so much better now that I got to let it all out. Thanks for being so supportive and letting me vent :flowerforyou:

Replies

• _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    my siamese that I raised from a kitten ran away last september too...I miss him. He'd always come cuddle when anyone in the house was sad. My son, who wasn't even 2 at the time, still askes about him once or twice a week.
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    I had to get rid of my cat a few years ago

Divisive!
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding me? I am the most supportive person on this site.
  • j4zepedajj
    Options
    I'm allergic to cats also...
    They make me all itchy and I cant stop sneezing and my lungs close up... Ugghhhhhh
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding me? I am the most supportive person on this site.
    prove it sassypants
  • FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    I agree this is site has become insensitive to people without animals...its not fair and I really hope the mods step in
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    Just because you couldn't handle the poo$$ie doesn't mean you have to deprive the rest of us of it.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    divisive, reported.
  • Barbellerella
    Options
    Just because you couldn't handle the poo$$ie doesn't mean you have to deprive the rest of us of it.

its a whole nother story now that yall are flaunting yours in ma face!
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    big_hugs_cat_cc-b0fba7971beec35c71ea28ef5794cdf5.gif
  • Granville_Cocteau
    Granville_Cocteau Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I am sorry about your cat. I am over here totally feeling your pain. I haven't cried this hard since my goldfish died, or when I was watching "Big Momma's House 3."

Wishing you strength and love and comfort to carry on during this catless time.

"Near...far, wherever you are, I believe that the heart does go on."

"Don't fear the reaper./40,000 dogs and cats everyday."

-Word
  • CCusedtodance
    CCusedtodance Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I love cats. I had to put my fourteen old baby to sleep seven years ago and to this day I miss her. I had raised her from a kitten at four weeks of age and she was a HUGE part of my life. That cat was there through the end of a marriage, struggles of life and not once did she let me down. She knew just when to curl up my lap and when to make me laugh. Ohhhhh how I miss her.

Sadly, I cannot have another cat for my husband is highly allergic to them and doesn't want to live on the medication he was on while she was in my life. Poor guy met me after she was seven years old and I told him we were a package deal. He accepted that package and then headed to the doctor, so I won't do that again to him. :smile:
  • FireEngineRedHead
    FireEngineRedHead Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    funny-kitten-are-you-still-mad.jpg
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    here to support barbellerella \m/
  • Barbellerella
    Options
    I love cats. I had to put my fourteen old baby to sleep seven years ago and to this day I miss her.
    I am so sorry for your loss.
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I love kitties too! They are so yummy! :drinker:
  • ElizMurphy69
    ElizMurphy69 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Well, I have more fat than you and you post a picture of you with your lack of fat, cute smile, and great hair. You are so insensitive and I can't believe you would do such a thing! :sad:
    Really????

LMAO!

(I could care less either way, just proving a point) I have a cat....but am here to FOCUS ON MY WEIGHT LOSS and not my cat, so I ignore cat posts :-)
    Love you all! :-)
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I love cats. I had to put my fourteen old baby to sleep seven years ago and to this day I miss her. I had raised her from a kitten at four weeks of age and she was a HUGE part of my life. That cat was there through the end of a marriage, struggles of life and not once did she let me down. She knew just when to curl up my lap and when to make me laugh. Ohhhhh how I miss her.

Sadly, I cannot have another cat for my husband is highly allergic to them and doesn't want to live on the medication he was on while she was in my life. Poor guy met me after she was seven years old and I told him we were a package deal. He accepted that package and then headed to the doctor, so I won't do that again to him. :smile:

Ooooh. *hugs* When I lose one of my cats it destroys me for months on end. It really is losing a member of the family. I am also of the idea that my cats are part of the package. That was a wise and kind thing you did with your kitty. She had a good and true mama in you. *hugs*
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Stop typing and go work out!!!! give me 60 push ups!!! GO NOW!!! see I'm supportive...
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    catrageous.gif