April scale challenge- open

Options
Beginner: Use the scale on one April
and April
Advance: Don't use the scale at all in the month of April.

*i know some of you might read this post on April first and have already used the scale. That okay you can still join the challenge (my fault for posting so late)

Some of you, including me, use the scale to help keep us motivated while on this lifestyle change. So I created just 4 challenge that you can use to help keep you motivated for these next 30 or so days. You can do them all or just one.

Challenge 1: No sugar: If your like me, then you probably add sugar to your coffee, tea, etc. Well sorry, for 30 days you can't reach for the sugar anymore. (However, you can use Splenda, Truvia, etc)

Challenge 2: No cake, cookies, chips, or any type of candy. No type of take out. Gum is allowed.
Please don't tell yourself that you can't do it. You are the only thing hat is stopping you from doing it. You have the motivation and he power. I believe in you.

Challenge 3: Water, water, water. Try your hardest to drink 1/2 gallon of water everyday

Challenge 4: Workout 6 days a week

*Sound easy right, well give these a try and see how easy they really are.

If you want someone to keep you motivated then feel free to add me. I'll make sure to post as many motivating quotes as I possible can

Comment below if you're in.

For iphone users, you can use a app called habitkeeper. Each day that you complete a task you get points and it adds up all of your points.

Replies