just a few progress pictures.

Though I've lost 33 lbs altogether (and 26 since joining MFP), I was feeling kind of down on myself about my weight. So I decided to take progress pictures for the first time in 2 months or so. The difference between these is about 12-15 lbs, and I think the difference is quite apparent. I would love it if you would post your progress pictures :)

130104-102605_zpseda5cb4e.jpg

130401-122102_zpsd2993018.jpg

130104-102612_zpscfd55460.jpg

130401-122550_zps049d7da7.jpg

Also, I know the angles are a bit different. It's because I moved recently :p

Replies

• SwampWitch75
    SwampWitch75 Posts: 98 Member
    Looking good!
  • psykins
    psykins Posts: 76
    Congrats! Can definitely see the progress you've already made
  • amjo2693
    amjo2693 Posts: 89 Member
    Definitely some progress there! Great job!
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    great job hun, keep up the good work!!!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Great progress!
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Great dedication and progress!!
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Looking good! Are you taking measurements too??
  • You're doing GREAT :) you can do this! With patience and dedication you will get to where you want to be before you know it :)
  • DuhhMuffin
    DuhhMuffin Posts: 198
    Looking good! Are you taking measurements too??

No, I haven't been taking measurements. I don't have anything to do it with. I need to get one of those tape measures people use when making clothing :b
  • CharlotteTheCoffeeLover
    CharlotteTheCoffeeLover Posts: 1,205 Member
    Awesome Job!
  • DuhhMuffin
    And thank you to everyone who has posted here so far for your nice replies :)
  • ThinkThin85
    ThinkThin85 Posts: 140 Member
    I can definitely see your progress keep up the good work!
  • whiteoutpen
    whiteoutpen Posts: 212 Member
    You're looking awesome! If you have trouble seeing your progress, you can notice (no offense, its a great accomplishment) how your stomach no longer hangs over your pants. It's looking a lot more toned than your first picture. You look amazing, Congrats on your progress. Keep up the hard work!
  • DuhhMuffin
    You're looking awesome! If you have trouble seeing your progress, you can notice (no offense, its a great accomplishment) how your stomach no longer hangs over your pants. It's looking a lot more toned than your first picture. You look amazing, Congrats on your progress. Keep up the hard work!

Hey, none taken. Thank you :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!