Sad times

Options
I am having a crazy hard time trying to stay motivated :'( I only really started wanting to loose weight early last week, but stuff came in the way. So as I was getting ready for work today, I nearly had a crazy break down. I bought a pair of pants about a year and a half ago, that I no longer fit into at all :( I am super bummed out about it!! They are my first goal. I just dont know how to keep myself motivated at all :(

Replies

• leonaedithlewis
    leonaedithlewis Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Start with changing just one thing that will move you to your goal, and continue for a few weeks before making additional changes. If you just make today a little better than yesterday, you are sure to make progress. I usually startby simply tracking everything I eat without really focusing on changing what I eat for atleast two weeks before making any other changes. It really helps to simplify the process and knowledge of my actual eating is a reallypowerfullool.

Also, make everyday a "do over". It doesnotmatterwhatyoudid yesterday, you get to do it over today.
  • lunabelle33
    Options
    Start with changing just one thing that will move you to your goal, and continue for a few weeks before making additional changes. If you just make today a little better than yesterday, you are sure to make progress. I usually startby simply tracking everything I eat without really focusing on changing what I eat for atleast two weeks before making any other changes. It really helps to simplify the process and knowledge of my actual eating is a reallypowerfullool.

Also, make everyday a "do over". It doesnotmatterwhatyoudid yesterday, you get to do it over today.

Thanks that helped me a bit :)
  • sc6923
    sc6923 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Keeping motivated is super hard! Changing one thing at a time is a good idea. I would also suggest that you write down what you want to achieve, what that will look like, what that will feel like and what it will allow you to do that you currently can't do. Keep it handy (make copies of it even) and look at it every single day. It will remind you of what you are working towards and how terrific that pay off can be! I hope that helps and feel free to add me if you fancy it. x