Insanityeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Options
Marcillene
Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
How much weight did you loose within the first 30 days? or after completing 60 days?

Success pics?

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I put on 2lbs after the first month! On recovery week at the moment!!
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    22 days in and only 1lb loss so far but I took progress pics today and it looks so much more so I can live with that.

I don't know how to upload pics (seriously this is THE worst site I have ever used for lack of an easy pic add function!)
  • TavistockToad
    Options

But just to clarify, I look like I have lost, so I am losing bodyfat!
  • Marcillene
    Options

oH Ok that makes more sense.... lol. were you active at all before starting?
  • Marcillene
    Options
    22 days in and only 1lb loss so far but I took progress pics today and it looks so much more so I can live with that.

I don't know how to upload pics (seriously this is THE worst site I have ever used for lack of an easy pic add function!)

Have you changed any eating habits or just adding the fitness of insanity? looks are what count over weight anyways! (And you are right!)
  • wnbrice
    wnbrice Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I ended up losing about 10 pounds on the scale, however I put on a crap ton of muscle so probably lost closer to 15 plus over the two months.
  • LittleMissDover
    Options

Have you changed any eating habits or just adding the fitness of insanity? looks are what count over weight anyways! (And you are right!)

I am using their calorie suggestions but could be eating a lot 'cleaner' to be honest.
  • Bobbyjr72
    Bobbyjr72 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Dont go by the scale. Always go by the mirror and if you dont see progress, adjust your diet (its always your diet). At 20 days in I also was only down only a few pounds but I did see some decent changes in my body when I looked in the mirror. That motivated me to eat even cleaner and lighter to see what else would change. In phase 2 I started not to eat all of my calories back (and if you are in month two you know it's much more difficult of a workout and burns a few hundred extra calories per workout when compared to month one). I noticed increased weight loss on the scale as well as the mirror. In the end I was down about 20 pounds. Just DONT QUIT!!!
  • TavistockToad
    Options

oH Ok that makes more sense.... lol. were you active at all before starting?

Yes I worked out regularly before insanity, but nothing that intense!
  • Cupcakebettiejo
    Cupcakebettiejo Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I lost 9lbs, so I would say ignore the scale!:)

Muscle Mass: UP 0.5%
    Body Fat: DOWN 2%

Waist:
    Widest: 2.7 inches
    Navel: 1.5 inch
    Smallest: 2.7 inches
    Thighs: 1.2 inches each
    Arms: 0.5 inches each
    Under Bust: 1.2 inch
    Around Bust: 0.8 inch

Finally onto the Photos!!

3501bpg.jpg

29111r4.jpg

j8faxx.jpg
  • amariecruz89
    amariecruz89 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am on week 6 of Insanity right now. I was 220 in January and started in Insanity in the beginning of February around 205, maybe a little more. I haven't lost a lost of weight, I bounce between 200-203, but multiple people have told me they see a big difference. I definitely feel a ton healthier too. I wish I had my measurements from the beginning. I really think part of the reason I didn't lost more weight in the first month was because I wasn't eating enough :( I was eating 1200 without eating back what I worked off. Now I eat around 1500/1600 and eat back around 80% of what I work off. I am also making sure I drink more water and watch my sodium intake. All the changes seem to be helping so far :)
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I gained 2 pounds overall through out both months of Insanity, lost 0.3% bodyfat but my overall apperance changed. I don't have my 60 day pics as my computer died and I have no way to get them off my camera but here are day 1 - 52:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Like_a_T_Rex_/view/52-days-of-insanity-pics-503708

Now I have over 100 pounds to lose, I was NOT active at all when I started insantiy and I am sure that plays a role in some of it but it is what it is, it got me into a groove for working out.
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Today was my first day of the recovery week. I've lost a total of 5lbs during the first month. I haven't been real strict with my eating either. I'm pretty please with the results so far. My legs and stomach are much tighter and my clothes are fitting more loosely. Also, I have gotten a lot stronger. I went from being able to do a partial pull up to doing a full one and from 1 chin up to 3 consecutive.
  • sclaibo
    sclaibo Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I lost 12 pounds in the first 30 days. I don't weigh myself that often because I know that there will be times when the scale doesn't move. I don't take measurements either, just rely on what I see in the mirror and I take pics to monitor my progress and that keeps me going! I am on Week 2 of Month 2 and am down another 3 pounds for 15 pounds total loss. Started at 215, now at 200. Can't wait til I get into the 190s!
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options

Here's a link to a sticky at the top of this forum
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/262875-need-help-adding-pictures-look-here-pic-heavy
  • lovelyladyJ21
    lovelyladyJ21 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost any weight with Insanity but the first month I lost more than 7 inches all over.
    Started month 2 last week and I'm bouncing around from 1 or 2 lbs lost.....
    I've heard the last 2 weeks is where you really start to see a difference.
  • LittleMissDover
    Options

Here's a link to a sticky at the top of this forum
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/262875-need-help-adding-pictures-look-here-pic-heavy

Thanks, I know, but seriously, I have never used a forum before, free or otherwise (I've also created free ones) that doesn't have a facility to upload straight to a post without having to create accounts elsewhere and copy links etc.
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 1 of month 2. After month 1 I lost 6 lbs. I was active before and I look like I've lost more. I was a size 10/12 when I started and am now a size 8. I am going to take progress pics today. I'm a little behind on that. Last week (recovery week) I gained a couple pounds back probably from Easter goodies :/ But I'm back in the game now. I eat about 1500 calories a day and I eat very clean. (except last week lol)
  • Marcillene
    Options
    I lost 9lbs, so I would say ignore the scale!:)

Muscle Mass: UP 0.5%
    Body Fat: DOWN 2%

Waist:
    Widest: 2.7 inches
    Navel: 1.5 inch
    Smallest: 2.7 inches
    Thighs: 1.2 inches each
    Arms: 0.5 inches each
    Under Bust: 1.2 inch
    Around Bust: 0.8 inch

Finally onto the Photos!!

3501bpg.jpg

29111r4.jpg

j8faxx.jpg

That's awesome! love the progress! you look amazing!
  • karriearm
    karriearm Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This may be just my experience, but if you don't have a heart rate monitor be careful how many calories you are logging for doing Insanity. I burn about 450 doing the 59 minute month 2 Max Cardio Conditioning. I weigh 133 lbs and am 5'5". I am saying this because I remember reading that you will burn 900 calories doing this workout which I think is misleading.
    Just a thought.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!