I'm back in action!!! who's with me???

Options
kimcalica
kimcalica Posts: 525 Member
this is my motivation post! it's been a month of messing around and not logging and eating WRONG and not exercising properly! my switch was turned off.. but i'm flipping my switch back on and i want to bring some supporters with me! and i want to support them along with me! when i'm switched on, i'm a force! i lost 35 lbs in 100 days one month ago! i'm bringing it back!! who's with me???!!!

Replies

• CaliSteph
    CaliSteph Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Well, welcome back! You had such great success before, it's great to see that you're re-committing. Feel free to add me and we can do it together!
  • WandaWreckonwith
    Options
    I've always been on and off again...this time I'm trying to become more involved so I have more accountability and can hopefully offer that to others...feel free to add me if you want!
  • niekkosgirl
    niekkosgirl Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm game!!! I've been my own worst enemy, so I'm ready to toe the line!
  • laurenbrooke79
    laurenbrooke79 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I fell off for a bit too, add me and we can do it togethr!
  • mitzvahmom
    mitzvahmom Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • dcglobalgirl
    dcglobalgirl Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! Let's rock this thing! I lost 22 lbs and then got all lax and am up 7 (hopefully some of that is water weight from eating too much salty ham) But I am ready to get serious again. My short term goal is to be under calorie goal and work out every day this week.
  • sooloo66
    sooloo66 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Let's do this!!
  • Oh_Allie
    Oh_Allie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'm new here, but count me in, too! :)
  • lee252x
    lee252x Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    i am supeeer new to this. i plan on focusing on eating right. im not going to workout right away. whoever want to add me can ...please dont be wierd im just looking for support as well. this is a tough battle that i hve always gone through alone...hopefully with friends it will be a little easier to overcome1 :)
  • strivingtobeaverage
    Options
    I've "restarted" as of today...and I'm ready to do this too! Please feel free to add me as I could use some friends!