ONE YEAR! (link to blog post with pics)

Options
Hello! None of you will have talked to me before because for one whole year, I've started this journey alone (with my only MFP friend being my sister).

I have a blog post with progress pictures, so if you want to look at that, then here's the link: http://zacei.tumblr.com/ (to get in, type 'carrot' - all lowercase - in the box. It's a creative pass code, I know)

There's still a long way to go and this time I'd quite like the motivation and support of people, since my home support system is pretty terrible.

Feel completely free to add me as a friend and we can help each other!

-Ash xx

Replies

• silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i read your WHOLE blog! you are totally inspiring, girlie :) setbacks come in everyone's lives...and look what you chose to do: you took action!!! way to go, and please feel free to add me! i'm very motivational (i believe), a great friend, and just a bit saucy for good measure.
  • Lyerin
    Lyerin Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    You are doing really well, and you are a very pretty girl. Best of luck to you. :)
  • saralayne42
    saralayne42 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    What a journey you've been on! Great job :)
  • milk6
    milk6 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You should be super proud of yourself, you're lucky that you're so aware of yourself and reflective, it's a real asset.
    All the best with the journey now!x
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Keep up the great work!!
  • apple_cinnam0n
    Options
    That's amazing! It's great that you were able to get control over your weight at a younger age. Good luck to you on the rest of your journey! :)
  • WolffEarl
    WolffEarl Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Well done Ash

As a a father (have two grown up daughters myself) I admire your courage and dedication on your journey of reaching for greater fitness and health. Your tenacity in spite of some ups and downs is a testament to your resilience and perseverance. Those traits will stand you in good stead in many areas of your life, now and in the future. You should be proud.
  • njmp
    njmp Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Good job girl! Looks like you've got the right mindset...keep at it!
  • staubng
    staubng Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hello! None of you will have talked to me before because for one whole year, I've started this journey alone (with my only MFP friend being my sister).

I have a blog post with progress pictures, so if you want to look at that, then here's the link: http://zacei.tumblr.com/ (to get in, type 'carrot' - all lowercase - in the box. It's a creative pass code, I know)

There's still a long way to go and this time I'd quite like the motivation and support of people, since my home support system is pretty terrible.

Feel completely free to add me as a friend and we can help each other!

-Ash xx

Don't let yourself get obsessed because your clearly conscious, constructive approach to determining your mental battles show you've got a great head on your shoulders. You'll continue to have success and failure, all of which are temporary, but you've established that after each round, you're ready to go again. Appreciate yourself, you're young, but you're going to find a lot of people will very much appreciate you based off reading your personal, journalist style. way to go
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! Way to go!
  • Zoejohnse91
    Zoejohnse91 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Way to go sweetheart!!! You look amazing now!
    My journey is very similar to yours and its taken till now, (im 22 in may) to get my butt into gear! Your inspirational!
  • KyliAnne26
    KyliAnne26 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Good Job Chica!! I really admire your ability to keep at it, no matter how long it takes you. I'm about to begin my journey again after re-gaining everything I lost a while back, I've really yo-yo'd like you seem to have done as well. You've definitely inspired me! This time I hope to get it right and stick with it just like you've done!
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    You are doing fabulous, and looking truly great! I love the face comparisons. Good for you!!! :)
  • amforg
    amforg Posts: 3
    Options
    Way to go!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story Ash! I was the same way as you were during high school with the wrong mind set. I've sent you a friend request
  • lovingangel4uau
    lovingangel4uau Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You have no idea now much pain heartache unhappiness and suffering you are saving yourself for the future. You are doing absolutely the right thing for your health honey. Besides the ups and downs of life we will always have them its how you deal with them. You are saving yourself from all the saggy skin because your young and everything will go into place nicely. Be proud of what you have accomplished and will accomplish in the future to become and beautiful healthy vibrant young woman. Well done x
  • Zacei
    Zacei Posts: 14
    Options
    Thank you all for being so kind! I was so nervous to post those pictures! -A xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!