Workout DVD's?????

Options
I have a treadmill and an elliptical, but would also like to change it up a bit. Can anyone recommend a good workout dvd?? I would really like one that kicks your butt!!!

Replies

• yepod
    yepod Posts: 1
    Options
    I like The Biggest Loser Bootcamp video.....I'm not a fan of the power sculpt one, but the boot camp one is good.
  • searchcj
    searchcj Posts: 5
    Options
    I like anything by Leslie Sansone or Kathy Smith.
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    A synonym for "kick your butt" is the 30 day shred. :) It's fun though.

And, then if you want something that doesn't look like it would kick your butt, but does: try some walkathome videos or "Walk Away the Pounds." It's amazing how simple movements at a brisk pace burn so many calories!!
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    10 Minute solutions have a couple of good ones. Knock out body is a kickboxing one and there is a kettle bell one (can't remember the title), but the instructor uses a dumbbell to demonstrate the moves. Each DVD has five 10 minute workouts you can select to do in any order. Some DVDs in the series are better than others. Some are more focused on toning exercises so not as much as a cardio burn as these two have.
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,740 Member
    Options
    I really like Debbie Siebers' Slim in 6 and Slim Series workouts.
  • YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire is an amazing new cardio workout program that burns up to 9x more fat than other cardio programs. It uses High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) to really kick your butt.
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,740 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire is an amazing new cardio workout program that burns up to 9x more fat than other cardio programs. It uses High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) to really kick your butt.
    I can't wait to try that one! Well, I can wait a little bit. I'm going to finish P90X first, do Slim Series a few weeks before we go on vacation, and then start TF when we get back. I don't want to start it and interrupt it with vacation.
  • YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to try that one! Well, I can wait a little bit. I'm going to finish P90X first, do Slim Series a few weeks before we go on vacation, and then start TF when we get back. I don't want to start it and interrupt it with vacation.
    I hear ya on that! I'm not following the TF plan strictly now. I'm mixing it in with CLE and my running. Have a great vacation!
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for all the great ideas!!!!