Terrible movies that you find entertaining

Options
124»

Replies

• Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Grease 2

"Reproduction (Reproduction!) Put your pollen tube to work!" :bigsmile: Possibly the worst song in the history of singing.
    Agreed, but "Cool Rider" was so awesome...LOL. I had mad love for that movie back in the day.....:laugh:
  • jpolinisse
    jpolinisse Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Howard the Duck
  • Zalovar
    Zalovar Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    The Toxic Avenger (most Troma movies, really), Earth Girls are Easy, Killer Klowns from Outer Space, Creepshow. I'm a sucker for bad 80s movies.

Killer Klowns, definitively. Also, any Pauly Shore movie.
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    The Toxic Avenger (most Troma movies, really), Earth Girls are Easy, Killer Klowns from Outer Space, Creepshow. I'm a sucker for bad 80s movies.

I was just singing "I like em' big and stupid" this morning...
    And no, before any of my male friends take offense to that, I wasn't thinking of anyone in particular.
  • ashburn63
    ashburn63 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I always laugh at "Big Trouble"
  • pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Anything with Steven Segal....especially if he's running.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Dead Snow.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I have to say, that even though Sandra Bullock got a Razzy for it and it got horrible reviews I seriously enjoyed All About Steve. It doesn't hurt that Bradley Cooper is in it too...

Oh and then When in Rome...

and that's in addition to a few that I have seen listed here, but then my parents instilled in us the appreciation of B movies (which I obviously extended to RomCom's) by watching them and Mystery Science Theater.
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    Demolition Man!

Oh, and UHF...

Makes me laugh every time I see and nobody know what the hell I'm talking about when I do talk about it...
  • BOOMaggedon
    BOOMaggedon Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Spies Like Us