Greetings from the UK

I'm from England and am new to this site, but sadly this isn't my first weightloss attempt :P I'm 16 stone (224lbs) and want to go to 140lbs. I'm 5" 6'. I'm a fussy eater, so any recipe suggestions would be appreciated too (:
Feel free to message me!

Replies

• pmar6757
    pmar6757 Posts: 14
    Speaking of the UK, I totally adore the SuperSized Vs SuperSkinny show. Sadly....I know exactly what Dr. Christian Jessen would say to me!!!!
  • mikka050
    mikka050 Posts: 34
    Welcome to mfp! I am from the UK as well. I started mfp weighing 194lbs although I weighed over 200lbs when I started trying to lose weight. I now weigh 172lbs (ish) so it really does work :)

My goal is also 140lbs so feel free to add me if you'd like some support.
  • charliemarie923
    charliemarie923 Posts: 275 Member
    Hi im from Birmingham in England. :) Im trying to lose 31 lbs . I am 5'6'' and started at 11st 8 . I want to get to 9st 5, which is what i weigh in profile picture from a year ago.
    I dont have any recipes, so i cant help there, but if you want support and encouragement and someone to share your weight loss journey with, add me :)
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Greetings back from the West Midlands :p
  • woolygrandma123
    woolygrandma123 Posts: 21 Member
    Hi,I am from York, England, 5 ft 6", currently15st 4lb,,really want to be 11stone. just getting started on here.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Greetings! I come from York too,but I live in East Sussex now.

I was 220lbs after my 2nd baby and am now 159lbs although I am reliably told my several people that I look like I weigh less.

I've just exercised loads a d eaten well. You're welcome to look at my food diary for inspiration.
  • MissFayeT
    MissFayeT Posts: 22 Member
    Hah wow, surprised at how many Brits there are, guess my post didn't update for me till now :P
    Hope you guys can all achieve your goal weight (:
  • charliemarie923
    charliemarie923 Posts: 275 Member
    Hah wow, surprised at how many Brits there are, guess my post didn't update for me till now :P
    Hope you guys can all achieve your goal weight (:

There is also a UK group ...Im on there