i need support!! don't you :) add me

Options
I am Brooke. Im 19 and a single mom to a beautiful little girl named Audrina.
I got pregnant at age 17 which is when i gained weight. Im a nursing
Student, and i see all these tiny pretty young girls who seem like they
Can loose weight without lifting a finger.i hate hearing im fat from these tiny little chicks.
Makes me wonder what they think of me! I want to change my life and be the outgoing
Sexy athletic mom for audrina I know i can be. Im ashamed i let myself go,
But i promise that together :) i can help you and you can help me, lets make a change!

Replies

• Tavysh
    Tavysh Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome to the site, feel free to add if you'd like. You can never have enough motivational support in my opinion.
  • BryATC
    BryATC Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I understand TOTALLY about wanting to be a better mom for your daughter. That is one of the main reasons I'm here too. Feel free to add me!!
  • MissJunebug
    Options
    Oh definitely, that's the best thing! To have that support is a great feeling, for anyone
  • MissJunebug
    Options
    Im so glad someone understands. I know that my parents never stressed healthy eating habbits and it was really wrong. Sometimes i resent them for it. My daughter needs to see a healthy mom and life that she deserves. Shes so pure and healthy, i would never want to jeopardize it.
  • Camo_Man
    Camo_Man Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I am here to help and to be helped...add me if you like :O)
  • Zacei
    Zacei Posts: 14
    Options
    We're a similar age, feel free to add and good luck on your journey!
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
    Feel free to add!
  • livelaughlovecrazy
    livelaughlovecrazy Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are making some positive moves in your life, don't let those skinny ones get you down! Curves are sexy!

That's great that your daughter is a big motivation for you, with that kind of love you can push yourself to accomplish anything. =)
  • greenfalls107
    greenfalls107 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... as long as you are an active member. I like to keep in touch with my weight loss buddies, and keep each other motivated.

You are making changes for the best reasons, your kids. :)
  • Firewife18
    Firewife18 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me ill help u
  • amlewis0721
    Options
    I could sure use the motivation. I turned 30 in july and the pounds starting coming for me. I have two kids, 9 and 4. I have never had to watch what I eat till now. This is so hard. I gained about 10 pounds in a year. Add me and we can work together on our goals.
  • Jauber4fun
    Options
    Am quite docile so am never missing motivation. Mainly as I just roll with it haha. If you come on here every day you'll see your progress and feel miles better for seeing all the weight you'll lose
  • maureen074
    Options
    i wanna lose weight sooo badly ugh i am 150 pounds :(
  • lmivroman
    lmivroman Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I think most people need support! Feel free to add me, too!
  • bearwith
    bearwith Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • sterling801
    Options
    HI MY NAME IS BARBARA. I'M TYPE 2 DIABETIC AND HAVE GOTTEN OFF MY EATING HABITS SINCE dECEMBER WHEN MY HUBAND HERNIA REPAIR SURGERY FOR THE 4TH TIME AND THEN NEARLY DIED FROM BLOOD CLOTS IN HIS LUNGS. iTS AN EXCUSE i KNOW, i AM TRYING TO DRINK 4 16 OZ BOTTLES OF WATER PER DAY. i WANT TO GET THIS EXTRA WEIGHT OFF SO BAD SO i WILL FEEL BETTER & HAVE MORE ENERGY. MY CHIROPRACTOR SAID i NEED TO DRINK 64 OZ WATER PER DAY, EAT NO GRAINS (WHEAT, ETCEAT PLENTY OF VEGGIES & FRUIT AND THAT WILL MY METABOLISM GOING.iF THERES ANYTHING ELSE THAT CAN HELP ME' PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LET M:E KNOW.