In need of some motivational MFP friends!

Options
Hi!
I'm Chelcie, living in Liverpool in the UK.

I need some people to help me keep on going! At the moment I'm really motivated to get this final weight off! I'm the fittest I've ever been - I ran my first half marathon a few weeks ago - and all I want to do now is tone up, lose the last couple of pounds and feel confident on the beach in a bikini. Ideally I'd like to have the best body on the beach, but reality of course will ensure that this is not the case.

I know that in a few weeks time, my motivation will start to decline and I'm going to need a bit of a push.. That is if I don't have some people to help me on my way. If I just have a few kinds words here and there (and I promise I'll give more than a few back!) then I wont falter in a few weeks time. I so badly want to get to my ideal size and shape!!

I've lost roughly 3 stone with various diets. But this time it's all about the calorie counting and exercise.

2013 will be the year I get to my goal!!

Replies

• lckennedy00
    Options
    Hi Chelcie, if you need some more support along the away than you can add me if you like.
  • BeingAFitFoodie
    BeingAFitFoodie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi, congrats on joining! I have just joined today as well. You can add me if you'd like :) Good luck!
  • bearwith
    bearwith Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Good luck, I have used this site and my friends to get to maintenance.