MFP and Insanity what a great combo looking for friends

Options
Just got through my first week or so of Insanity and I love it. The combo of MFP and Insanity is sure to help you reach your goals. looking to share experiences

Replies

• writetomab
    writetomab Posts: 226
    Options
    Welcome.... I've just started Insanity this week and there are quite a few people on here doing it. Check out the Fitness & Excercise section and you will see quite a few Insanity threads.
  • srpink26
    srpink26 Posts: 9
    Options
    Awesome! I'm doing my first week on Insanity and started mfp last week. I agree, it's going to help us reach our goals!
  • EmberInShape
    Options
    On my third week of Insanity and loving it! Looking for friends to keep me motivated.
  • link136937
    Options
    I did Insanity twice last year and lost over 50lbs. Since then I have moved to a different state then moved again to Europe. Needless to say i gained some of it back from stress and convenience eating. My wife and I just booked a cruise so I started Insanity on Sunday. Just enough time to finish before our cruise.
  • mzootie
    mzootie Posts: 133
    Options
    Freind me if you like. We are in the same boat..
  • PDiddy0913
    Options
    I've done Insanity twice and really lost a lot of weight with the program. Since then, I've done Les Mills Pump and Les Mills Combat. I'm starting a third round of Insanity on Monday, April 22nd. Good luck!