Looking to lose over 100lbs.

Options
Hey MFP, I am on a weight loss journey and I have lost 41lbs so far this year. I went from 325 to 284. I am looking to lose alot more. I am trying to find friends who use MFP daily. I comment on many posts and try to motivate as much as I can. Add me friends:)

Replies

• dedicationandcommitment
    Options
    Well good luck to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
  • ShelleySKrell
    Options
    Hi there! I just started using fitnesspal a week ago and I love it. I've got a good amount of weight to lose and could use the support here! I'm also available to help support others too!! I'm seeing a life coach now who is helping me overcome the mental challenges that losing weight poses. I'll be happy to give any good advice I get!
  • sweetpea101077
    sweetpea101077 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am right there with ya!
  • knittingwiz
    knittingwiz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just started here and will need support, too. I am usually and upbeat and positive person but doing this alone is making me batty and a bit depressed! I could use the encouragement for a few friends. Feel free to friend me. My goal is to use MFP daily.
  • mamabisme
    mamabisme Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss, so far! I started on 1/2/13, weighing 290. Today, I am down to 254 with a goal of 180. Friend request sent.
  • nmf0787
    nmf0787 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have 130 lbs more to go so I know the struggle! I'll be glad to encourage and motivate! I always need more support!
  • bajanrosa
    bajanrosa Posts: 23
    Options
    Same here and we can do it if we try!
  • Callmekexy
    Options
    I'm in the club of needing over 100lbs of fat gone. Not sure how I got here (except for the obvious carb binges). I'd love for others to add me and motivate me. I started Jan 8th at 315, and I'm currently at 266. I'm excited to see 250, but 230 is my short term goal.
  • ccobra
    ccobra Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm on daily. Friend request sent.
  • taz69tazz
    taz69tazz Posts: 57
    Options
    Anyone can friend me .. i started this site about 2 weeks now or so and its been great ... im trying to lose 100+ pounds i know its possible just watch what i eat and and exercise is the 2 key words... this is the 1st week i posted in my food diary and it was great and intersting ..i never new how many calories was in some of these foods till i joined this MFP :drinker:
  • hoperowan
    hoperowan Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I was using MFP every day, but then I got discouraged due to some stress in my life. I am back using it again and hoping to get things back on track. Seeing the numbers in front of me helps deter me from eating things I shouldn't be. :flowerforyou:
  • hoperowan
    hoperowan Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    It is amazing when you enter things into your food diary and realize just how much sugar, calories, carbs, etc. are in food.
  • graceire
    graceire Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I also have 100 to lose, hopefully more, but that 's my first 'big' goal (have lots of little ones, too). Anyone feel free to add me!
  • MarielleVert
    MarielleVert Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Megan I've got about 115 to lose. I'm sure I have more to lose but for now this is my big goal. I love to give motivation and am always looking for supportive friends. Please feel free to add me. :)
  • The_Transforming_Journey
    Options
    Wow... congrats on your success so far! :smile: I have close to 100 lbs. to lose & am on here frequently... would be glad to take this journey with you!

Anyone looking for friendship/support/encouragement feel free to add me as well! :smile:
  • sheilatush
    sheilatush Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    wishing you all the best...I use MFP daily...have managed to lose 9 pounds so far...and 11 pounds before I joined.

feel free to add me

Sheila
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your 41 pound loss! You are doing awesome! Feel free to add me if you would like as I am on here multiple times a day :)
  • geminirl
    geminirl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good morning and thank you for your posts! I need to be motivated because I need to...HOPE TO lose at least 100 pounds....hopefully 150 or more. I have always had weight issues and a love for food. I'm hoping that MFP is the answer to my prayers. Together we can do this, right?!?!? Today I feel positive and hopefully we'll all have lots of days like this.
  • geminirl
    geminirl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I joined MFP about a month ago and have just been logging food and exercise. I haven't put much effort into the program and I'm looking to change that. I'm learning how to navigate through other parts of this program now like message boards. I have a HUGE amount of weight to lose...hoping for AT LEAST 100 pounds but needing to lose about 150 to be healthy. I struggle with the ONE DAY AT A TIME attitude because I want to lose it all in a day or two. :-( I would like to thank everyone for their posts. They are inspirational to read.
  • camberwellbeauty
    camberwellbeauty Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    although I joined the site a long time ago I have only just started to use it properly the past few weeks, looking to lose weight and get a whole lot fitter, add me for support....I have joined a few challenges for added motivation, my goal is to walk 50 miles this month, but I am secretly want to walk double that.....fingers crossed....:flowerforyou: