Jillian Michaels Master Your Metabolism

Options
Ok I have been eating all natural, but the food got really boring. So I purchased the cook book to Jillian Michaels master your metabolism and I am onlt going to eat items in this book. Are there any takers to go on this endevor or is anyone already doing it and want to help me stay on this path. :bigsmile:

Replies

• shera426
    shera426 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    How do the recipes look? I have her book making the cut, but a lot of the recipes were things I don't normally have on hand so I didn't make them. I love her master your metabolism book so I was hoping the recipes were better for families with sm. kids.
  • ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I haven't bought the book yet but I would definitely be interested in seeing how this works for you jems. I went onto amazon.com to read some reviews and there were a lot of positives to this book so it might just be worth it.
  • jems11021
    jems11021 Posts: 23
    Options
    Some would be great for kids some are kind of different. I am going to make up the snacks and muffins for the whole family, I think my kids will love them. How did you like the actual book did it help you out?
  • jems11021
    Options
    K ill let you know
  • jems11021
    Options
    Ok day one down and it was actually easy. I did not go hungry if anything had a hard time eating everything!
  • Leela30
    Leela30 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'd love for this link to come back up in recent conversations. How is that book working? I bought her book but am wondering if anyone has seen any changes with the organic/chem free way of living? Any good recipes to share?