Work Biggest Loser contest final results

Options
13»

Replies

• LisaGirlfriend
    LisaGirlfriend Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the win! Big prize too. That's fantastic dedication.
  • Cullinanmarti
    Cullinanmarti Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    So you got a free trip home as your airline ticket, surely, cost that much....so you had a free trip. Congrats on your win and your weight loss!
  • QueenofComeBacks
    QueenofComeBacks Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • ScratchMj
    ScratchMj Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Congrats!
  • sreed016
    sreed016 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

I'm from Central PA too. About 45 minutes from Selinsgrove!

BTW, did anyone tell you that we are one of the only states who refer to our own state in its abbreviation? lol! I found that really funny. We always say "I'm from PA" but no one else uses the abbreviations for their states, and when referring to our state they usually spell out Pennsylvania.

Anywho, congrats fellow central PA-er!

No one has ever told me that. How interesting! I never thought about it but you are right I always refer to Pennsylvania as PA.

Thanks for the congrats!

Its because PA and CA are too spelled out. I from CA too - Redlands actually so we are almost neighbors.

Congrats on your win!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    YOUARETHEWOMAN.gif
  • KMissyD
    KMissyD Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!
  • cmherb76
    cmherb76 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! My goal when I started was to lose 15 lbs. I never thought I would be able to lose 20 lbs. If you put your mind to it you can do it! I also have a wonderful boyfriend at home that was a great supporter and encourager for me. He cooked dinner for us 90% of the time while on this journey. If I sat on the couch in the evening he would tell me to get up and go exercise. When I met my 10# and 15# mark he would tell me to treat myself. He was soo wonderful, thoughtful, and encouraging during this transition. I hope everyone else on MFP has a great support group at home also...it is a great help in the long run.

"Life is a journey, not a destination"
  • kmchambers64
    kmchambers64 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    That is great! Congratulations!
  • wkrd
    wkrd Posts: 45
    Options
    That's fantastic. Great Job!! Now use that money to book a cruise!!
  • sunshine421969
    sunshine421969 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    That is GREAT!! Congrats to YOU on your GREAT weight loss and winning the prize!!!! Now you can go shopping :smile: Thanks for sharing...
  • The_Transforming_Journey
    Options
    Wow! You did an amazing job & congrats on the nice prize, too! :smile:
  • cmherb76
    cmherb76 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic. Great Job!! Now use that money to book a cruise!!

We actually already have a cruise booked. We leave May 12th for a week long cruise to the Bahamas. I am really looking forward to it. I'm sure the money will be helpful in buying some new clothes for the cruise!
  • Karenannmo
    Karenannmo Posts: 118
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • JamieRebecca23
    Options
    Congratulations!

I'm from Central PA too. About 45 minutes from Selinsgrove!

BTW, did anyone tell you that we are one of the only states who refer to our own state in its abbreviation? lol! I found that really funny. We always say "I'm from PA" but no one else uses the abbreviations for their states, and when referring to our state they usually spell out Pennsylvania.

Anywho, congrats fellow central PA-er!

HAHAHAHAH! I use the "I'm from PA" saying all the time as well! I'm in central PA in Altoona. Great work OP!
  • aeg176
    aeg176 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    That's awesome good for you!
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!! What part of PA is your family from?

Thank you!

We are from Central PA...Selinsgrove. Lived there for 30+ years and then moved to Cali 2 1/2 yrs ago!

Oh ok. I'm about 20 miles north of Harrisburg!
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!! What part of PA is your family from?

Thank you!

We are from Central PA...Selinsgrove. Lived there for 30+ years and then moved to Cali 2 1/2 yrs ago!

Oh ok. I'm about 20 miles north of Harrisburg!

Sorry for the double post! My computer is being really weird!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!