Strange Snack Discovery!

Options
So, yesterday my son had half-finished his toddler biscuit and he wanted to throw it away! Not wanting to waste food and being a biscuit lover I finished it off for him! It was yummy - kind of like a Rich Tea biscuit! So I went to have a look at the cals.....20 cals each!!

So here I've found a yummy biscuit with only 20 cals each!!

I popped a 50 cal yoghurt in the freezer for 45 mins so it was half-frozen then spent my snack time dipping in 5 of the toddler biscuits! Absolutely YUM! And only 150 cals for a sweet fix!

If anyone else fancies trying this the biscuits were Heinz Organic Biscotti (we also have chocolate ones in too!) and can be found with the toddler snacks in the baby aisle :)

Bit random but hey - I aren't going to turn down a 20 cal biscuit! Lol
-x-x-

Replies

• mommamills
    mommamills Posts: 437
    Options
    hmmmm......nice discovery! Seeing as how my monkey is almost 6 months old I'd imagine I'll be stashing these around the house sometime soon. Good to know that I can indulge myself as well! :wink: Thanks~
  • tamara_nicole
    Options
    I might just have to try that! ; ) Sounds awesome!
  • tamara_nicole
    Options
    I might just have to try that! ; ) Sounds awesome!
  • Koshie
    Koshie Posts: 61
    Options
    Was wondering this, I googled Heinz Organic Biscotti to check what was actually in the biscotti and all the sites are UK based so is this a Snack you can get in the US? I dont have kids so I dont know. Plus on a site i was looking at suggest that it is high in suger? 28g sugar in 100g! how many Biscotti's is that?
  • sumblondchic
    Options
    That is funny! I snack on my daughter's baby snacks sometimes too. Ive noticed they do always seem to be low in calories! She loves the Gerber puffs and they come in different flavors like cheddar, cinnamon, vegetable, sweet potato. I find myself snacking on these with her and they are really yummy!
  • christina_c_marks
    christina_c_marks Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Glad to see im not the only one who has tried their childs snacks lol. I tested my toddlers gerber puffs today and they were really good! plus only 35 cals for 20 of them. Same thing goes for the freeze dried yogurt pieces..good tasting and very low in calories.