Looking for new friends! Just joined

Options
Hi, I am a 26 year old, and just wanted to post here to find some friends on the same boat as me! I am trying to lose the last 20 or so pounds left on my weight loss journey. I have lost about 35 pounds in the past three years, but have plateau'd for a very long time! Looking to gain a new, healthier, and definitely more active lifestyle, and finally break this very annoying plateau! Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• charliemarie923
    charliemarie923 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am a 26 year old, and just wanted to post here to find some friends on the same boat as me! I am trying to lose the last 20 or so pounds left on my weight loss journey. I have lost about 35 pounds in the past three years, but have plateau'd for a very long time! Looking to gain a new, healthier, and definitely more active lifestyle, and finally break this very annoying plateau! Feel free to add me :)

Hi. I am 22 and looking to lose 30lbs. I will send you a friend request :)
  • BeingAFitFoodie
    BeingAFitFoodie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey thanks for the add! :)
  • Skrib69
    Skrib69 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    I've got about that much left to go!! Add me if you want!
  • Insanity2bSane
    Insanity2bSane Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want. Also trying to break plateaou and lose last 5-10 lbs.
  • BeingAFitFoodie
    Options
    Thanks for the responses! :):)
  • peggysbo
    peggysbo Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!
  • ColdFeetWarmHeart
    ColdFeetWarmHeart Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, I can send you a friend request if you like. I'm also 26 and new to MFP. Got a bit more weight to lose than you though!!

How have you lost the weight so far?
  • BeingAFitFoodie
    Options
    Thanks for the add! :) I actually lost the weight through a long period of time, roughly 2 years. I picked up exercising, and added it more and more to my daily routine. I also got into the habit of eating throughout the day, instead of one large meal a day. I started dieting my last year of college, which I only ate a bagel in the morning, then would eat a lot of bad food at night (so bad!). I picked up these habits, and lost weight through periods of time (so I would lose ten pounds, then plateau, then go on to lose ten more, the plateau). But now I have basically kept the same weight for almost a year and a half! Definitely looking to kick start the loss again! :) Good luck on your weight loss journey, I'm glad we are doing it together!
  • mfrey2012
    mfrey2012 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey Me TOOO!! Im looking to shed the last STUBBORN 15lbs!! Add me if you like :)
  • Karenannmo
    Karenannmo Posts: 118
    Options
    I have the last 9 pounds to go and can't seem to make the scale move, down that is. Please feel free to add me....I need lots of motivation!
  • andersonv_31
    Options
    I am in the process of trying to drop that last 20lbs as well. Been a little difficult and had given up a few times but now I am back on track and ready to go :)
  • EHisCDN
    EHisCDN Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 2 and looking to be a healthier me. Can I add you?
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

Feel free to add me...I've been here for a long time now...logging everyday for over 200 days in a row.
    I like to comment and motivate.

Dedication is number 1...... Motivation is number 2..... With help from friends...number 2 becomes a great push up for number 1 :)
  • BeingAFitFoodie
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the replies! Lots of great motivation here! :)
  • BlackJudasOfSuburbia
    Options
    Hi there, it's nice to meet yoü! I'm 18 years old and trying to lose 15 or so pounds, I hope it's okay if I add yoü c:
  • nancycaregiver
    nancycaregiver Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Hey! You can add me! I'm on here everyday. I've got about 6 pounds to go...the hardest to lose!