cool NSV

Options
icimani
icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
I work at a small college in upstate NY as Director of Media Services - we do tech support for the electronic classrooms, event support, sound system, data projection, pretty much anything that plugs in or has batteries. Today was the first day of video recording a class being taught by a senior professor who has lots of seniority on campus. He's old school, kind of a luddite, and needs lots of hand-holding when it comes to using technology in his classroom. We've had our differences and he's kind of my arch nemesis on campus, but we're cordial and professional when we see each other so I give him credit for that. He's also one hell of a teacher so I'm wiling to cut hom some slack.

Anyway, when I was attaching lapel mic to his jacket he said, "Hey - you're looking skinny. Have you lost weight?" "Yes, I have, a lot actually." He said "Well you look great - congratulations!"

Wow - He's probably the last one I figured would say anything!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!